ABC Coverage

tomhawk80907

just checked the website and couldn't find the map for next saturday. some noise going on out west that we may get the okla/fsu game instead of ia/isu. anybody find the coverage map as of yet.

I am concerned about getting this game in Chicago. Isn't the OSU/Miami game at the same time? Will ISU-Iowa be on ESPN or ESPN2 if not ABC?

Nobody needs to worry about missing the game. If it's not on ABC in your area, it will be on ESPN2. There are only two 2:30 ABC games this Saturday (Iowa-Iowa State and Florida St.-Oklahoma), whichever game is not on ABC in your area will be on ESPN2.

Have no fear gents, if you have a computer with internet check espn 3 or justin tv which most likely have the game

Nobody needs to worry about missing the game. If it's not on ABC in your area, it will be on ESPN2. There are only two 2:30 ABC games this Saturday (Iowa-Iowa State and Florida St.-Oklahoma), whichever game is not on ABC in your area will be on ESPN2.

NOPE! Iowa State @ Iowa ABC 2:30. Miami vs Ohio St. ESPN 2. 2:30
No FSU vs OK (This is Big Ten Country)

While I know we will get the game in DSM, they actually consider us Big 12 country. They had the UCLA KSU game on instead of the UM Uconn game on. And instead of carrying the Uconn UM game on ESPN/ESPN2 they have a channel that goes live to multiple games. Pisses me off really good.

NOPE! Miami @ Ohio State is on ESPN.

Iowa vs. Iowa State is on ABC or ESPN2. Florida State @ Oklahoma is on ABC or ESPN2. Just depends where you live. All 3 games will be available to every person that has cable. Pretty simple.

Nope.... if you're in Kentucky and Louisville is playing Eastern Kentucky at 3:30 ET..... ABC here is broadcasting it. Therefore ESPN2 is showing either Iowa vs. Iowa State OR FSU vs. Oklahoma. I'm concerned that they're going to not show the Iowa game and show the FSU/Oklahoma game on ESPN2 even though we're in the coverage area that says we should be seeing Iowa on ESPN2. SO there is a chance not everyone will get to see it since one game here is definitely getting discarded. I am waiting to see what happens tomorrow :-(

100911_330pm.jpg

Last edited:
Nope.... if you're in Kentucky and Louisville is playing Eastern Kentucky at 3:30 ET..... ABC here is broadcasting it. Therefore ESPN2 is showing either Iowa vs. Iowa State OR FSU vs. Oklahoma. I'm concerned that they're going to not show the Iowa game and show the FSU/Oklahoma game on ESPN2 even though we're in the coverage area that says we should be seeing Iowa on ESPN2. SO there is a chance not everyone will get to see it since one game here is definitely getting discarded. I am waiting to see what happens tomorrow :-(

I believe that the Big10 contracts say that if the Big10 game is not on ABC, it must be on ESPN2. FSU v OU will not be shown if something else is on ABC.

Latest posts