Aaron White = ?

none of you saw the movie with Owen Wilson and Wesly Snipes in "White Men Can't Jump" about a couple of hustlers on a BB court, with Wilson playing the unimposing white dude sitting on the sidlines and Snipes choose him to be his partner in a game of 2 on 2
wow i didn't realize the crowd on here was that young

none of you saw the movie with Owen Wilson and Wesly Snipes in "White Men Can't Jump" about a couple of hustlers on a BB court, with Wilson playing the unimposing white dude sitting on the sidlines and Snipes choose him to be his partner in a game of 2 on 2

I'm afraid you let the cat out of the bag. But still it's genius.

AW= Adam Sandler in The Longest Yard. Wait that happened.

It was the late Bernie Mac, not Wesly Snipes.

Are you sure Owen Wilson was in WMCJ? I thought it was Luke Wilson, but I could be mistaken.

i was basing the comparison off what the announcer said about him being one of the last players taken and then after him playing they ask why they didn't
didn't it was that big of a mistake after seeing the Bill Walton comment
but for player to player comparison sake i go with Matt Bullard he could go inside or step out and hit the 3, unlike Bowan who was not a 3 shooter but a heck of a hustle guy which McCabe is turning into

Good lord...it was Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson in White Men Can't Jump. Also had Rosie Pérez.

I have never laughed out loud while reading a thread before this one.

Pure gold Jerry, pure gold!

For what it is worth AW is Owen Wilson from Zombieland. Tough and kicking *** all day and night!