Aaron White Headed to Russia

I always felt he hasn't gotten a far shot in the League, so many shitty players with big contracts based on their "potential" in the the NBA, can't believe there's not room for a player like White. Guy is all heart and hustle, more guys like him in the NBA I'd actually watch it.

I always felt he hasn't gotten a far shot in the League, so many shitty players with big contracts based on their "potential" in the the NBA, can't believe there's not room for a player like White. Guy is all heart and hustle, more guys like him in the NBA I'd actually watch it.

All heart and hustle translates too: Not NBA level talent. You have it or you don't.

Whitey prolly talks Russian and learn the Jedi tricks.
giphy.gif

Russia isnt a great place to spend a lot of time if you are married. The females to male ratio is skewed. Take out the drunk males and its really skewed.

Generally speaking if he takes the Mrs....US women get really upset by the open competition. Both men and women can treat American women really poorly. There are of course a lot of really nice people bit the attitudes of the large minoritg is shocking

Latest posts