Aaron White Headed to Russia

Good for him. Not sure I'd be thrilled about playing in Russia, but playing pro ball of any kind is good news.

Good for him. Not sure I'd be thrilled about playing in Russia, but playing pro ball of any kind is good news.

I am sure his wife is thrilled about it. That's what part of marriage is I guess, sacrifice.

I think most likely White comes back to the NBA as a 275lb Power Forward if he hooks up with the right Russian trainers.

So you are sayin AW will come back looking like Ivan Drago.:)

dolph-lundgren-rocky.jpg

How the heck did he get to train this summer with John Wall and Markieff Morris?

The 25-year-old split his summer between family and practice as he had a unique opportunity to work out with the Washington Wizards‘ John Wall and Markieff Morris which also helped him realize where he stands in comparison:

“It was a great experience. I realized I can play at that level for sure but I’m also excited to be back for the second year and to improve some things. Overall it was a good summer, good experience but I’m excited to be back”, White told Zalgiris TV.

How the heck did he get to train this summer with John Wall and Markieff Morris?
The Wizards drafted White and may or may not still own the NBA rights to him, not sure how that works years down the road. The fact that he was working out with John Wall may indicate that the Wizards still own his NBA rights.

Latest posts