Aaron Fuller

Don't you think that if Aaron was going to leave, that he wouldn't have waited this long to announce it? I would think that he would announce it and move on.

Fuller is important. He was our best player. If Brommer or Archie wanted to leave great but if this team is going to have any success next year, I think Fuller needs to be here.

Aaron I could see but Brommer hasn't shown alot to get someone/anyone to pick him up IMO.

Monson,coach at LBS, offered Brommer out of HS,when he was the coach at Minnesota.
I think with a year to sit out, Brommer would be a solid big man at that level.

Losing Aaron Fuller would be a big setback to Frans program,period. Cannot sugarcoat that loss. He was our best player.
So frustrating if this happens...
Tyler Smith
Tony Freeman
Jake Kelly
Aaron Fuller?

4 years in a row? It is like a bad joke or something.

Don't worry guys.

I facebook messaged Fuller telling him to stay and that he was the only player I enjoyed watching last season.

If he stays you can thank me by paypaling me a donation.

Brommer to Long Beach has been out there for a while. Dan Monson is out there now and he offered Brommer while at Minnesota. It would be a good fit for him.

I can't see Fuller leaving here to go to Long Beach but if he's really good friends with Brommer and wants to go to Cali I guess it's possible. I would think if he leaves now that he would go somewhere better than that though.

Don't worry guys.

I facebook messaged Fuller telling him to stay and that he was the only player I enjoyed watching last season.

If he stays you can thank me by paypaling me a donation.
This would be a great idea if he was flooded with say 200-500 fans messaging him saying he was a joy to watch and would love for him to stay at iowa.

It really is pretty remarkable (depressingly terrible more like it) that having watched 10 or so games last season I don't recall any of the players smiling or looking like they were having a good time at any point during those 10 games. Playing big time college basketball should be fun, it's sad that didn't appear to be the case under the previous regime.

Latest posts