AAAHAHAHAHAHHA You Stay Classy 'Bama!

Did you guy's miss this last sentence:

"The Walmart stops are part of a sponsorship deal."

Even if Texas would have won it would have went on display at an Austin, TX Wal-Mart.

Did you guy's miss this last sentence:

"The Walmart stops are part of a sponsorship deal."

Even if Texas would have won it would have went on display at an Austin, TX Wal-Mart.

Why? Was the trophy made in China at half the cost and twice the damage to the environment or something?

I think you missed the whole point here: WALMART PAID THEM A LOT OF MONEY TO DISPLAY THE TROPHY.

I guarantee you that Iowa will display the Orange Bowl trophy in Walmart stores if the price is right.

I think you missed the whole point here: WALMART PAID THEM A LOT OF MONEY TO DISPLAY THE TROPHY.

I guarantee you that Iowa will display the Orange Bowl trophy in Walmart stores if the price is right.

No I read that. I just chose to ignore it seeing as it seems especially fitting being Alabama

Last edited:

>_>

Again, we know that Walmart is paying them to display it there, yet we are ignoring that fact for the sake of a few bad jokes.

Latest posts