A top notch OC will not come to Iowa

Biggusblockus

If he has to work under the thumb of KF. The only way we progress offensively is to allow someone else to take over the offensive and get free reign, and be held accountable.

KF is the main limiting factor in the Iowa offense.

If he has to work under the thumb of KF. The only way we progress offensively is to allow someone else to take over the offensive and get free reign, and be held accountable.

KF is the main limiting factor in the Iowa offense.

Many state this...but don't know. It's just an easy thing to pin on KF while reeling from a crap season

Some names that come to mind: Jay Norvell, Jim Caldwell, Del Miller? I'm not saying these are possible but just history with Iowa.

Some names that come to mind: Jay Norvell, Jim Caldwell, Del Miller? I'm not saying these are possible but just history with Iowa.
you know what the problem with your post.. you ignore the talent those people have vs Iowa to work with. and if its the coaches fault for not getting better recruits answer my original question.. short of cheating how are they supposed to get this talent?

For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people.

[video=youtube_share;eLc2dEtIQTQ]http://youtu.be/eLc2dEtIQTQ[/video]

And they that dwell in the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined!

you know what the problem with your post.. you ignore the talent those people have vs Iowa to work with. and if its the coaches fault for not getting better recruits answer my original question.. short of cheating how are they supposed to get this talent?

Considering Caldwell is a coach in the NFL, he can't get recruits but anyway... K State focuses more on JC recruits which benefits them with some experience when they come on campus. Other than those JC recruits, they don't have a spectacular recruiting crop that comes in. So Miller is dealing with somewhat the same talent level of recruits.

Latest posts