A Three Day Hangover: My take on Iowa-ISU

Totally agree, how we lost to those clowns and their constant turnovers is beyond comprehension. Also KOK should open up a spot in miami for KF, maybe we can get someone who can recruit a player with speed again.

Totally agree, how we lost to those clowns and their constant turnovers is beyond comprehension. Also KOK should open up a spot in miami for KF, maybe we can get someone who can recruit a player with speed again.

I have been running on teh theory that the 2:30 start gave both teams a chance to tailgate before the game. How else could you explain a rash of dropped passed and red-zone turnovers?

As for KF, he's waiting for Belichik to retire and then is going to slide into his spot at NE.

Well, I suppose that this "article" is due to some .. um ... deficiencies in another area of your life. Iowa did not play a good game but the drops had little to do with the loss. There were plenty of bad plays on both sides of the ball. Iowa will do better and will probably go on to a bowl game. ISU is unlikely to make it to a bowl game. This isn't to say that Iowa would win the game at the end of the year, but one team simply has a tougher road ahead. I hope that both teams do well, I guess that most hate to hear that!

Well, I suppose that this "article" is due to some .. um ... deficiencies in another area of your life. Iowa did not play a good game but the drops had little to do with the loss. There were plenty of bad plays on both sides of the ball. Iowa will do better and will probably go on to a bowl game. ISU is unlikely to make it to a bowl game. This isn't to say that Iowa would win the game at the end of the year, but one team simply has a tougher road ahead. I hope that both teams do well, I guess that most hate to hear that!

For those of you asking, this is basically a shorter, more entertaining version of what I wrote.

It's interesting that Iowa always get better as the season goes along. It's also interesting this improvement usually starts about the time that Big 10 play starts. Interesting....

It's interesting that Iowa always get better as the season goes along. It's also interesting this improvement usually starts about the time that Big 10 play starts. Interesting....

Once you win enough bowls to count on one hand, make those fingers into a fist and punch yourself in teh junk.

Pls list Iowa's last 8-10 bowl opponents and to which conferences they belong. Ktksbai.

Latest posts