A-Rob article by Rittenberg

It may be because he is the only one I read on a regular basis, but he is my favorite of the conference bloggers by far.

I'll poke around in the other conferences blogs, especially if Iowa is playing a team from that conference that week, from time to time and I agree, Rittenberg does it better. I hate when he's out and someone fills in. Just not the same!

Great read. I was really impressed with Robinson on Saturday. I really thought Jewel was going to steal the thunder. It will be hard to do with A-Rob handling biz in the back field!

Can somebody clarify? Was ARob a walk on his first year? Maybe not, but I was thinking he was for some reason. If so, that makes his story all the more impressive.

Can somebody clarify? Was ARob a walk on his first year? Maybe not, but I was thinking he was for some reason. If so, that makes his story all the more impressive.

No, but kinda close. He was originally slated to Grayshirt. Sometimes before school/fall camp of '08 he was put on scholly and told to report with the rest of the FR.

I am not sure if he was a walk-on, I don't think he was, but he was definitely an afterthought of a scholarship. I think he was the fall-back guy of the fall-back guy and somehow Iowa found another diamond in the rough.

No, but kinda close. He was originally slated to Grayshirt. Sometimes before school/fall camp of '08 he was put on scholly and told to report with the rest of the FR.

I believe it was when Javon Pugh left school in May/June-ish.

Arob has found another gear this year and he is the real deal. There is only one Arob in this state now right? Just checking. Great attitude, great teammate, great running back. I think the EIU coach summed it up best when he said, "I wish we had someone like that on our team". You don't hear that too often from an opposing coach.

Latest posts