A request

HawkeyeTech

If you want to have a Ferentz hate fest in a thread, go for it. But start your own threads about it. Jump all over it. Have fun! But when someone starts a thread about Hawkeye players being drafted, or players being recruited, or whatever, stay out of it and let the adults have a discussion. Please don't jump in with your juvenile rants about Ferentz.

If you want to have a Ferentz hate fest in a thread, go for it. But start your own threads about it. Jump all over it. Have fun! But when someone starts a thread about Hawkeye players being drafted, or players being recruited, or whatever, stay out of it and let the adults have a discussion. Please don't jump in with your juvenile rants about Ferentz.

It's a requirement that any thread will be hijacked by an unapologetic hate fest, and you will be marginalized for saying anything positive. Just the way it is.

God i hate kirk. He's so conservative and makes way too much money. I hope he gets fired soon cause he sucks.

If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.

If we did that diesel would have to shut down the site.

I would say also if you would like to see some more kirk love then you should post more. Complaining about what people on here post about is pointless. If you don’t want to see other viewpoints then the world Wide Web might not be the place for you.

HawkeyeTech: Good post, HT. Whiney, winers have done a lot of good, huh.

NOT

Pollyz gonna Polly.

smile-joy-all-right-stock-image-human-emotion-well-31228090.jpg

Posts telling others what not to post always work well.

If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.

If we did that diesel would have to shut down the site.
While good advice from my mamma, it goes against basic human nature...we have to biiitch.

...and where would Hawks fans go for their serious Hawk conversations?

The Super Fan has spoken. You are a true fan. Good job.

Latest posts