A Perfect Storm

I've been following this board for the better part of about 10 years. Here's my conclusion. Most of you guys are all losers. Especially this OP.... just a bunch of overreacting bastards. You all get emotional about 1 game played by a bunch of KIDS half your age and talk sh*t on them all day. Be a man and keep those emotions in check. You're all acting like a bunch of Bachelor(ette) fans. Get some perspective.

Ferentz is a good coach. You guys sound like a bunch of bitch ass Nebraska fans always thinking the grass is greener.... Well it ain't. I would know. I f*cking live in Nebraska. Have for 30+ years.

I'm grateful for the stability that Ferentz has brought to our program. BUT I'm irritated that we've been Wisconsins bitch for the last half a decade. I actually think if you objectively look at it, Brian is going to be the key to breaking through and starting to compete again. The talent he's facilitated at the skill positions is looking better than it has since McNutt and DJK (Which was a fluke).

Just Chill. I know Forums are for the weak but GOOD GOD, you guys are pathetic.

Last edited:
I've been following this board for the better part of about 10 years. Here's my conclusion. Most of you guys are all losers. Especially this OP.... just a bunch of overreacting bastards. You all get emotional about 1 game played by a bunch of KIDS half your age and talk sh*t on them all day. Be a man and keep those emotions in check. You're all acting like a bunch of Bachelor(ette) fans. Get some perspective.

Ferentz is a good coach. You guys sounds like a bunch of bitch ass Nebraska fans always thinking the grass is greener.... Well it ain't. I would know. I f*cking live in Nebraska. Have for 30+ years.

I'm grateful for the stability that Ferentz has brought to our program. BUT I'm irritated that we've been Wisconsins bitch for the last half a decade. I actually think if you objectively look at it, Brian is going to be the key to breaking through and starting to compete again. The talent he's facilitated at the skill positions is looking better than it has since McNutt and DJK (Which was a fluke).

giphy.gif

Ferentz is a good coach. You guys sound like a bunch of bitch ass Nebraska fans always thinking the grass is greener.... Well it ain't. I would know. I f*cking live in Nebraska. Have for 30+ years.

Ferentz = Stability That catches the frustration of many who dream of more.

Maybe you should focus on being a fan and quite being enamored with Wisky d*cks. Sorry for hurting your feelings but be a fan and not give accolades to anyone who plays us.

UOTE="Stanzi, post: 1876128, member: 77024"]We scored 3 freaking points against a middling defense. I can't just look past that.
[/QUOTE]
Is this an apology? My feelings aren't hurt. I was pointing out your inappropriate tone.

Is this an apology? My feelings aren't hurt. I was pointing out your inappropriate tone.[/QUOTE]

No this is an apology....you're correct about my tone...I am sorry

Latest posts