A new Hawk fan was Born!

Ben Rumson

Fellow Hawk's, it has been a very busy off season with rotator cuff surgery and all but on a high note my first grandchild was born in July and thus a new Hawk fan thrust into her first season. While grandma friends and relatives were giving her traditional cute girl baby clothes grandpa here was loading up on her fall attire. You can bet she'll be dressed head to toe in yellow and black this Sat and swinging to Back in black!
I can't wait for a couple of years to take her up the Melrose hike to her first game!
Life is truly good!

Feel your pain as I have had to deal with a frozen shoulder which is EXTREMELY painful to go through physical therapy with.

Congratulations on the new granddaughter!!!

In about 18 years she can head off to Iowa City for college and watch Kirk coach in his 38th season. :p

Feel your pain as I have had to deal with a frozen shoulder which is EXTREMELY painful to go through physical therapy with.

Congratulations on the new granddaughter!!!

In about 18 years she can head off to Iowa City for college and watch Kirk coach in his 38th season. :p
That was the one thing I was kind of nervous about, frozen shoulder. Luckily the VA hooked me up with a great surgeon (Iowa grad) at DMOS. It's been 10 weeks and have full rotation. Of course I have really hit the PT and working with it. Being off for the last ten weeks is the only drawback as I enjoy working and the 60% disability pay kind of hurts the ole savings account. I wish you all the best with your shoulder. I let mine go for five years putting it off until sleepless nights and not being able to lift it shoulder high caught up with me as I'm a under hoist heavy truck mech

That was the one thing I was kind of nervous about, frozen shoulder. Luckily the VA hooked me up with a great surgeon (Iowa grad) at DMOS. It's been 10 weeks and have full rotation. Of course I have really hit the PT and working with it. Being off for the last ten weeks is the only drawback as I enjoy working and the 60% disability pay kind of hurts the ole savings account. I wish you all the best with your shoulder. I let mine go for five years putting it off until sleepless nights and not being able to lift it shoulder high caught up with me as I'm a under hoist heavy truck mech

Yep, know all about those sleepless nights. I wish you the very best and a full recovery.

Latest posts