A little reminder about Drew Tate

What is this fascination with the Mildcats?

Iowa is 47-23-3 all-time against NW. The Cats suck. They are irrelevant. They are a joke, with no fan base.

Iowa is 14-46-3 against Ohio State and 13-40-4 against Michigan. If you want to talk about programs that have dominated Iowa, talk about those two. Get real.

Talking about Northwestern is just stupid. NO ONE GIVES A S__T

IMHO, Northwestern did serve a very important role for Iowa football. Because of the reasons you list above... their dominance over KFz the past 5 years or so... shines a bright light on his weaknesses.

You have to remember that Ok4Prez does this to get a rise out of Iowa fans and to "test" our intelligence.

I just get tired of the Northwestern "gambit". O'Keefe is gone and NW really is irrelevant. This is so old it isn't funny any more.:(

Agreed - but why do people keep responding and suffering the fool?

He feeds on the replies! Stop responding and there will be no more wind for his sails.

There is nothing worse for an attention whore than to be ignored.

Last edited:

He feeds on the replies! Stop responding and there will be no more wind for his sails.

Shut up dude. People need to keep responding indignantly to these trolls.

That is why I thank you for not ignoring me.

Posted from my new iPad

He was a better QB than Stanzi or Tate. That much his clear. Too bad KOK and Kerk had a vendetta against his dad and rode him out on a rail.

I don't get that move, Kinnick clearly had a problem with a prairie dog infestation and JC was just trying to hunt.

You ever watched a praire dog take a football to the dome at 3 yards, takes the head clean off.

It's not his fault his throws looked the way they did, he was just doing what KOK and the grounds crew had instructed him to do.

Stanzi won the same number of times against Northwestern as the Northwestern basketball team has played in NCAA tournaments. ZERO.

Only NW alumni could spew their superiority claims with such little accomplishment. No bowl wins in roughly 60 years...no NCAA tournament bids, ever.

Congrats NW...you continue to impress and set records each year.

Stanzi won the same number of times against Northwestern as the Northwestern basketball team has played in NCAA tournaments. ZERO.

Only NW alumni could spew their superiority claims with such little accomplishment. No bowl wins in roughly 60 years...no NCAA tournament bids, ever.

Congrats NW...you continue to impress and set records each year.

You mad, safety school?

jNWU is mostly a joke not because of their football program, but more because of the poor success rate of their graduates and generally poor academic departments. Those that are decent are inflated in the rankings due to their affiliation with the rest of the Big Ten. Hilarious what some pay to go to school there!

Latest posts