A little HuskerMax nightcap anyone?

Luftgekuehlt67

This thread: it delivers!

To be fair, there are some surprisingly clear headed Fuskers chiming in on that thread, but plenty more taking the bait.

Can you imagine being a grown ass adult and believing your team is being consistently disproportionately screwed by the refs? Oh man, get a life, please. Go touch some grass.

I knew by age 12 that some days it was your turn to get boned by the officials, but some days it'd be the other guy's turn.

You'd have to be deeply - DEEPLY - delusional to believe otherwise.

That's how low they have fallen. Their football team stinks but it's always someone else's fault. They remind e of the clown fans. Fusker fans have now declared the Iowa game their Super Bowl. Fusker fans = whinny ass bitches.

This thread: it delivers!

To be fair, there are some surprisingly clear headed Fuskers chiming in on that thread, but plenty more taking the bait.

Can you imagine being a grown ass adult and believing your team is being consistently disproportionately screwed by the refs? Oh man, get a life, please. Go touch some grass.

I knew by age 12 that some days it was your turn to get boned by the officials, but some days it'd be the other guy's turn.

You'd have to be deeply - DEEPLY - delusional to believe otherwise.

Wow, that literally looks like a Clown thread!

This was Penn State when they first came into the B1G. For the first 10-15 years they constantly were throwing out conspiracy theories that the refs and the league were out to get them. Pretty sad when you get to that point.

I just read through that thread.
Which I find kind of funny. Isn't there a thread here...or at least a few posts...where people here felt the B1G was trying to prop the Huskers? They were. They try to prop every team. That's their job. We only notice them doing it to Nebby, because we hate Nebraska. We only noticed them propping Maryland this week...because they were next on our list.

Let's assume, though, for a minute that it's true. There is a many years long effort by B1G (and presumably others) officials to screw Nebraska.

Wouldn't you do some soul searching and wonder why so much hate? It's not because they're good. They haven't been in decades. It's not players/coaches/ADS....those have all changed.

It must simply come down to being.... "Nebraska". Maybe this is the signal they need to just pack it in. Split up the state and let Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, and South Dakota annex whatever's left. That is, if anyone even wants 'em.

Latest posts