A Little Help, Please

RobHowe

Administrator
So, not that anyone has missed me, but I've been in Central Europe this week. I'm in Vienna today/tonight. I'm trying to find a way to watch the game. Does anyone know of a way to do it without the ESPN2 feed? I tried getting in Watch ESPN through my DirecTV account, but apparently that only works in the US. Any help would be greatly appreciated by about 20 Hawkeye fans here in Austria. Thanks!

I thought you might be asking about what to do as bout a certain poster who has upped his insulting demeaning ways.

Might be pretty hard to get the game. Vienn as is beautiful. Why watch the game. Enjoy yourself.

So, not that anyone has missed me, but I've been in Central Europe this week. I'm in Vienna today/tonight. I'm trying to find a way to watch the game. Does anyone know of a way to do it without the ESPN2 feed? I tried getting in Watch ESPN through my DirecTV account, but apparently that only works in the US. Any help would be greatly appreciated by about 20 Hawkeye fans here in Austria. Thanks!

Maybe stream it through SlingTV?

Do you have the directv anywhere app. You should be able to access any channel through it you receive on your home dvr.

www.firstrows.eu
www.wiziwig.to

There are probably at least 1000 things I could do for 3 hours that are more exciting and rewarding than current Hawkeye football (including great passions like mowing the yard and vacuuming).

Your number should be 100x that because of where you are. Just let it go._.

I wouldn't help your addiction if I did know how!

Also
www.vipbox.eu
I have lived in S.America for many years and have been able to watch almost all the games.
As a backup you can listen to the game at tunein.com

Last edited:

This might work. I have never used it but it has good reviews.

https://unlocator.com/channel/espn/

Not certain if they have ESPN2 on not.

Supposed to have two Austrian sites, I would imagine Vienna would be one of them.

ESPN Player NCAA College Pass is another option. I received this information online:

Dianis: Watch ESPN app is only available within the United States. ESPNPlayer's NCAA College Pass is available in Europe (excluding Italy), the Middle East and Africa (excluding Sub-Saharan Africa). The IndyCar Series on ESPN Player is available in Europe (excluding UK, France & Italy), the Middle East and North Africa.

https://www.espnplayer.com/espnplay...N_COLLEGE_PASS#What is the NCAA College Pass?

Hope this helps.

If you subscribe to a anonymous Vpn service such as private internet access, you can make you IP appear from whatever country you want and added bonus of encrypting and anonomyzing all your traffic. It's like $40 for the year. Think of al the open wifi hotspots that will be encrypted now. Has apps for phone or iPad too. Anyway, that's what I'd use. I sound like an add

Brothels over their have great internet connections . . . take the guys, they'll thank you twice over

Also
www.vipbox.eu
I have lived in S.America for many years and have been able to watch almost all the games.
As a backup you can listen to the game at tunein.com

Thanks for the help. It worked but the wifi on the ship was too slow to stream. I followed on my phone. I win a predicted in our six pack o' picks, BTW. :)