A little birdie

Well, awesome consolation prize. Very impressed that the committee kept us at #5. That's absolutely correct based on resume.

I mean, I'm happy for Iowa. It's better than nothing. But it still feels like we're freaking out over getting the #1 seed in the NIT. Maybe I'll be over that in three weeks. I guess we'll see.

Rose doesn't hold excitement for me as a non-Big Ten champ entrant. Of course that can no longer happen, assuming the conf champ will always go to playoff. On Iowa!

You ou really can't get excited over your 12-1 Iowa, West division champs going to the oldest bowl game in football because things aren't done exactly the same way they were in the 80's?

You ou really can't get excited over your 12-1 Iowa, West division champs going to the oldest bowl game in football because things aren't done exactly the same way they were in the 80's?
Not right now, no. I mean, I'm happy that Iowa is going to the Rose. I'm happy for the team that the CFP only dropped them a spot when no one else has been giving them respect all season.

But I'm not -- right now -- going to yell,

Yay! Rose Bowl with 27 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I'm happy for Iowa. It's better than nothing. But it still feels like we're freaking out over getting the #1 seed in the NIT. Maybe I'll be over that in three weeks. I guess we'll see.

It is what it is. We lost, that ship sailed. Do we just dig a hole, bury our head in the sand and cry about it???? I ain't going to do that, the ONE GAME LAST NIGHT SUCKED DONKEY BALLZZZZ....Yet the season as a whole was awesome, and if you as a Hawk fan can't enjoy this season, then I really do feel sorry for you.

1st team out has a shi!!y ring to it.

Would you have rather dropped to #10 after the loss and be playing in the Peach Bowl?

We all knew we lost and we were out of the playoffs. This is the second best scenario this year could have played out as.....I don't think a person in Hawk Nation would have said no to #5 and a Rose Bowl birth before the season began.

Would you have rather dropped to #10 after the loss and be playing in the Peach Bowl?

We all knew we lost and we were out of the playoffs. This is the second best scenario this year could have played out as.....I don't think a person in Hawk Nation would have said no to #5 and a Rose Bowl birth before the season began.

Number 5 has a great ring to it. When you say we are the first team out it SOUNDS shiney is all I was saying. It was supposed to be funny but I'm not surprised it didn't come off that way.

That's what I'm saying. If someone started a post at the beginning of the year saying Iowa will be ranked #5 and headed to the Rose Bowl at the end of the season-Book It!!! That person would have been tared, featherd, flamed, trolled, and BANNED. If next year someone told me we would go to the Rose Bowl again I would also say "I accept!"

That's what I'm saying. If someone started a post at the beginning of the year saying Iowa will be ranked #5 and headed to the Rose Bowl at the end of the season-Book It!!! That person would have been tared, featherd, flamed, trolled, and BANNED. If next year someone told me we would go to the Rose Bowl again I would also say "I accept!"

If we finished 5 by getting Bayored ir TCUed it would have been tough to stomach. Being 5th after last night is awesome.

Latest posts