A different view point

Garza in the paint on defense is absolutely killing this team right now . Teams are scoring at will in the lane when he is in there. Zero rim protection is never a good thing

Just saying that when a team holds opponents to 36.1% FG and we shoot 60% FG...... shouldn't we be shooting better from the field than we do?

Don’t take my comments the wrong way as your point is well taken. I’m irrated with both coaching staffs at this point not you.

I hope so. Just a little better defense and they are close. Can't count on 60% shooting tho.

I am starting to think about the Iowa defense in basketball the same way I do about the Iowa offense in football. Just be average or slightly below and good things will happen. I don’t care if they give up 80 as long as they are on most nights capable of getting 85.

I am starting to think about the Iowa defense in basketball the same way I do about the Iowa offense in football. Just be average or slightly below and good things will happen. I don’t care if they give up 80 as long as they are on most nights capable of getting 85.

This and thinking the same way about point guards and receivers.

Reactions: trj
It was bad defense but some of it is just that MSU has great players who made some fantastic shots and could be a Final 4 team.

Plus, that one guy doesn't make that 3 that bounced of the rim and backboard about 11 times before going in, maybe we win. It's just been that kind of season.
This.

After the Wisconsin game I thought Iowa may have finally turned the corner...then the Nebraska game happened. Then Iowa played well against Minnesota and I thought they may have finally turned the corner...then the Penn State game happened.

I've noticed a pattern

After the Wisconsin game I thought Iowa may have finally turned the corner...then the Nebraska game happened. Then Iowa played well against Minnesota and I thought they may have finally turned the corner...then the Penn State game happened.

I've noticed a pattern

Yeah, this pattern indicates Ohio State will smoke Iowa tomorrow.

Latest posts