A Cruel Joke...This is the End

What I more accurately should have said was that the close games are not going our way this year vs last year. Many times we are shooting ourselves in the foot with a penalty that costs us or something along those lines. We leave ourselves virtually no margin of error. When things don't go just right, then we end up losing those games. I would agree that KF loosened the reins last year and it worked out well. What I cant wrap my mind around is how can he see those results happen last yr, revert to 2014 ways this year, realize those aren't working and then not open it back up. Has to find a way to evolve.
A penalty or mistake should not be a difference maker against FCS teams.

200w.gif
This happened to Barta when he was a small child?

Why doesn't this guy post more often??????

Returned our leading WR
2 of out top 3 RBs
2nd team all big-ten QB
Promising TEs
The number one O-line ---->http://hawkeyenation.com/forum/thre...nks-our-o-line-no-1.76329/page-3#post-1539276

Thorpe winner on defense (first time that has ever happened apparently)
Most of our defensive studs

Our special teams exceeded expectations.

Our football team was ranked

Our recruiting class was ranked

Everything was set up to create momentum and become what Wisky has become.

THEN THE CONTRACT WAS SIGNED AND EVERYTHING TURNED TO ***T! If a certain HC was just a little less greedy . . . and a certain AD was just a little more of a fan of the movie TROPIC THUNDER, which warns against going full retard. Then everything would be sunshine and puppy-dog kisses.

AMEN Brother.

I expected a regression as last season was a fluke, fun but a fluke. However, I didn't expect that we would play so poorly and revert back to bad habits.

I don't really cinsider last year a fluke. We did take advantage of a favorable schedule, no question, but you can't fluke your way to 12-0 in a power 5 conference, or at any level really.

But I agree, I in no way expected a repeat, I thought 9-3 and having a real chance at the West going into the last 2-3games or 10-2 @ best and 8-4 @ worst. 7-5 was almost unthinkable given what we thought we knew, and I never even considered 6-6 or worse.

Brutal all around.

Latest posts