A couple of points from the tournament......

ForeverHawk

Tennessee, probably should not have been a play in game team, looks like they are better then that? I think Iowa missed a big opportunity letting that game get away from them, but it had become habit to lose like that.

Also, if Iowa were ISU and playing UNC today, how many of you think that 1.6 gets put back on the clock and Paige hits a 3/4 court shot to beat the Hawks at the buzzer??? Oh and that is how you close out a game.....watch how the Cyclones do it!

Tennessee, probably should not have been a play in game team, looks like they are better then that? I think Iowa missed a big opportunity letting that game get away from them, but it had become habit to lose like that.

Also, if Iowa were ISU and playing UNC today, how many of you think that 1.6 gets put back on the clock and Paige hits a 3/4 court shot to beat the Hawks at the buzzer???

Would have gotten the same call. No doubt in my mind, Instant replay for the most part is working nicely.

How hard would it be for the NCAA to use 4 referees on the floor so more things get caught/seen? For the past few years the game has needed this as these men in the mid to late 40's and 50's cannot be expected to keep up with these young kids. They just miss too many calls and the viewing angles are not clear with only 3 referees.

Also, if Iowa were ISU and playing UNC today, how many of you think that 1.6 gets put back on the clock and Paige hits a 3/4 court shot to beat the Hawks at the buzzer??? Oh and that is how you close out a game.....watch how the Cyclones do it!
This whole season has been one missed opportunity after the other from Vill, ISU, MSU at Carver, Whisky twice. Holding on to the 4th seed for the B1G tournament to a good possibly of sitting in the sweet 16. One kick to the stones after the other. If I was a player I'd be so ticked off, maybe this is fuel for next years team. One would hope but after what I saw of this team no fight or a finisher down the stretch someone's going to have to grow a pair this off season.

Last edited:
How hard would it be for the NCAA to use 4 referees on the floor so more things get caught/seen? For the past few years the game has needed this as these men in the mid to late 40's and 50's cannot be expected to keep up with these young kids. They just miss too many calls and the viewing angles are not clear with only 3 referees.

Putting 4 bozos on the floor wouldn't help much. Having 3 good refs would. Some of the games have been very well called....some have really sucked.

This whole season has been one missed opportunity after the other from Vill, ISU, MSU at Carver, Whisky twice. Holding on to the 4th seed for the B1G tournament to a good possibly of sitting in the sweet 16. One kick to the stones after the other. If I was a player I'd be so ticked off, maybe this is fuel for next years team. One would hope but after what I saw of this team no fight or a finisher down the stretch someone's going to have to grow a pair this off season.

Agree 100%.

Would have gotten the same call. No doubt in my mind, Instant replay for the most part is working nicely.

This is it. The call is the same no matter who is on the court.

What at would have happened to Iowa is the coach would have called TO after the bucket, the refs would have put 2.2 seconds on the clock, and then UNC would have run a play and made a 35 footer for the win.

Does ses anyone know if Roy had any TO's? Makes no sense he didn't call one after the basket, and if he was out, that is bad coaching as he took 2 with under 4 left that made little sense.

Latest posts