A chance at history for Iowa basketball

HawkeyeRyno

Banned
In 108 years of Iowa basketball history, there has NEVER been a team with 20 losses! At 8-16 with 8 games remaining, this team has a chance to make history. HOWEVER, I'm keeping it positive, this team will win 5 of the next 8 and avoid becoming history...and win the BTT to avoid the 20th loss!! :D

Color me somewhat skeptical on your new found positivity. It seemed like some negativity masked in some false positivity. Nah.....I am probably just reading too much into it!!!

Color me somewhat skeptical on your new found positivity. It seemed like some negativity masked in some false positivity. Nah.....I am probably just reading too much into it!!!

I truly believe we win all 3 home games left and steal 2 on the road. But admit the BTT run was a little far fetched! But am trying to be optimistic and that is a start! :)

Iowa MBB has broken just about every other negative record under Lick, so may as well just add another one to the books.

Hey, Lickliter is on the way to make history with the most losses for the year, will it be worse for next year(if we are stuck with him).

That's called turning the corner and being on the right track. Plus we now have a pretty good blueprint of how to defend Ohio St.

He already owns this mark, losing 19 games in 2008.
He's also got the 2nd most losses in a season (last year) and is currently tied for 3rd most losses in a season (this year).

When it's over, he will have the top 3 marks, all to himself.

He's also got the 2nd most losses in a season (last year) and is currently tied for 3rd most losses in a season (this year).

When it's over, he will have the top 3 marks, all to himself.

This is just embarrassing! Yet it is enough to give Lick an extension!

This is just embarrassing! Yet it is enough to give Lick an extension!

He is also the proud owner of the worst winning percentage as a coach in the 100+ year history of Iowa Mens Hoops.

Definitely worth an extension, and probably a raise!

In 108 years of Iowa basketball history, there has NEVER been a team with 20 losses! At 8-16 with 8 games remaining, this team has a chance to make history. HOWEVER, I'm keeping it positive, this team will win 5 of the next 8 and avoid becoming history...and win the BTT to avoid the 20th loss!! :D

Actually, after todays game there are only 7 left.

@Minnesota, NW, Wisconsin(yay!), and some other road game.

Home against NW, Indiana, and Michigan.