A bunch of overrateds

Our coaching staff, Rick Stanzi, defense, and especially DL are all overrated. I'm so sick of hearing about how great all of them are. Our staff gets a D- today. We had so many guys runing open all day you couldn't count then all. Rick had all day to throw. The guy makes some straight up retarded decisions some times. I can't stand Stanzi. Our D is hurt by poor play calling at times and a grossly underacheiving DL. Our DL is even top 10 good. Clayborn isn't giving even 50% effort at times. Binns has done nothing all year. Klug makes some great plays but dissappears and gets owned for large periods of time.
I am so frustrated right now with all of these overrated guys right now!

I am of the same opinion... I was even the one that started out the season trying to convince everyone that we aren’t as good as what everyone was saying but then I got sucked into believing the hype. That is totally my bad. Every time we get the hype from the national media and we are national title contenders "on paper" we end up being a huge disappointment. I have to accept that we will never get to the title game, at least not when everyone else thinks we will. Now all the media and sports analysts that thought we were something special and proclaimed that on TV, just got egg on their face. I feel embarrassed for that. This just stinks holy you know what.

Our coaching staff, Rick Stanzi, defense, and especially DL are all overrated. I'm so sick of hearing about how great all of them are. Our staff gets a D- today. We had so many guys runing open all day you couldn't count then all. Rick had all day to throw. The guy makes some straight up retarded decisions some times. I can't stand Stanzi. Our D is hurt by poor play calling at times and a grossly underacheiving DL. Our DL is even top 10 good. Clayborn isn't giving even 50% effort at times. Binns has done nothing all year. Klug makes some great plays but dissappears and gets owned for large periods of time.
I am so frustrated right now with all of these overrated guys right now!

Wow, I just can't believe some of the crap you guys are spewing! So you had your expectations set too high for this team and now your bubbles been burst. Just because everyone thought this years team was supposed to be the best doesn't mean they are. We lost 3 very important players in Angerer, Spievey & Edds and I guess it hurt us more than we thought it would, but to throw Rick, the staff & Clayborn under the bus is ridiculous. They played their hearts out today and lost to a better team. Too bad you can't just be proud of our guys!

Wow, I just can't believe some of the crap you guys are spewing! So you had your expectations set too high for this team and now your bubbles been burst. Just because everyone thought this years team was supposed to be the best doesn't mean they are. We lost 3 very important players in Angerer, Spievey & Edds and I guess it hurt us more than we thought it would, but to throw Rick, the staff & Clayborn under the bus is ridiculous. They played their hearts out today and lost to a better team. Too bad you can't just be proud of our guys!

I don't think the stats bear out that the better team won today. If someone said we held Wisc to 140 rushing yards and less that 4 yds per carry and I didn't know the outcome. I would bet good money that we were the winners.

I don't think the stats bear out that the better team won today. If someone said we held Wisc to 140 rushing yards and less that 4 yds per carry and I didn't know the outcome. I would bet good money that we were the winners.

Would you have said the same thing about Michigan then after that game? According to their stats I guess they should have won. Anyway, for today Wisconsin WAS the better team. I know that Hyde will probably be a great player one day, but for now I am really missing Spievey.

Latest posts