A bunch of overrateds

hawks263344

Our coaching staff, Rick Stanzi, defense, and especially DL are all overrated. I'm so sick of hearing about how great all of them are. Our staff gets a D- today. We had so many guys runing open all day you couldn't count then all. Rick had all day to throw. The guy makes some straight up retarded decisions some times. I can't stand Stanzi. Our D is hurt by poor play calling at times and a grossly underacheiving DL. Our DL is even top 10 good. Clayborn isn't giving even 50% effort at times. Binns has done nothing all year. Klug makes some great plays but dissappears and gets owned for large periods of time.
I am so frustrated right now with all of these overrated guys right now!

Maybe a blitz once and a while would free these guys up and put a little more pressure on the O-Line. Those 4 guys are expected to be all world but they do need some help once in a while.

Last edited:
I don't think Stanzi is overrated. He didn't play great but still had 3 TDs. He made a poor decision at the end but he put up 30 points. That should be enough.

Defense has some work to do. 8 TDs in the last 2 games. Ouch.

People just need to take a deep breath and calm down before posting here after losses. I was pretty upset after the game but I took a deep breath, cooked dinner, and now it's not so bad. Yea it sucks we lost, but there's still a lot of football to be played. Everyone just needs to relax.

Our coaching staff, Rick Stanzi, defense, and especially DL are all overrated. I'm so sick of hearing about how great all of them are. Our staff gets a D- today. We had so many guys runing open all day you couldn't count then all. Rick had all day to throw. The guy makes some straight up retarded decisions some times. I can't stand Stanzi. Our D is hurt by poor play calling at times and a grossly underacheiving DL. Our DL is even top 10 good. Clayborn isn't giving even 50% effort at times. Binns has done nothing all year. Klug makes some great plays but dissappears and gets owned for large periods of time.
I am so frustrated right now with all of these overrated guys right now!

I don't think you are giving Wisconsin enough credit for how they played and coached today. Wisconsin outplayed and outcoached Iowa today. But Iowa is still a very good team and can play with any team in the country. Bielema coached a heck of a game today.

Maybe a blitz once and a while would free these guys up and put a little more pressure on the O-Line. Those 4 guys are expected to be all world but they do need some help once in a while.

Yeah, how hard is it to effing blitz? It irritates me all the darn time. We'd have such a dominate defense with some blitzing.

Wisconsin deserves credit for this win and Iowa deserves the credit for the loss. Could we have won this game? There is no doubt in my mind, but they did not...next game is a new game...bring on the Spartans! I would not want to face Clayborn after this loss!

Losing to a better team is going to happen. Losing to Wisconsin today is not one of those times. Iowa had many chances to put this game away. Iowa stopped Iowa far more than Wisconsin did. And the worst of all is that it's true... Bielema totally out-coached Ferentz. There's no excuse for the fake punt or the poor clock management, and those are only two of the most obvious of a long list of coaching failures. What a shame...

Oh well, this season is a dissapointment. Going from National Championship hopes and Stanzi for Heisman, to finishing in the middle of the Big 10 and going to a crappy bowl.

lets start vandenberg and prepare for next year's NC game

The defense is so over rated it is not even funny.

It goes from being talked about being one of the best in nation to one of the WORST in the big ten....

Don't recall last time a KF team has got worse as the season as gone on instead of better.

The defense is so over rated it is not even funny.

It goes from being talked about being one of the best in nation to one of the WORST in the big ten....

Don't recall last time a KF team has got worse as the season as gone on instead of better.

A one point loss on a drive that included 2 fourth down conversions and a fake punt, definitely shows that this team is getting really bad.:rolleyes::rolleyes: are you being serious?

A one point loss on a drive that included 2 fourth down conversions and a fake punt, definitely shows that this team is getting really bad.:rolleyes::rolleyes: are you being serious?

the special teams have gotten worse...

the defense has been run over constantly in last 2 games....looking alot like Mich D ...

Stanzi making stupid decisions with the football (aka taking the sack and then throwing the ball down the middle with no TO left)

Stanzi DID NOT play a bad game, or cost us the game, or is he over rated. He made a couple of inaccurate passes but so does every other guy that plays quarter back at some point in his career. He will probably be the first to admit maybe he wasn't as sharp as usual, but he still managed and played a quality game. He had several passes that were dropped that should have been caught, only took one sack all day, and yes it was costly but it was a shoestring tackle that he almost stepped out of and they did recover from it anyway. As far as throwing down the middle with no TO's left, well he wasn't the one to waste the TO, and A-Rob has simply got to make a bee line for the sideline and most likely that was the only receiver he had even remotely available. Honestly they would have been better off if the pass would have went incomplete and had another shot at something else.

Yeah, how hard is it to effing blitz? It irritates me all the darn time. We'd have such a dominate defense with some blitzing.

I agree, if you were an opposing OC how nice would it be to know you are never going to get blitzed? Its hard for me to understand the people that say, on defense, "we do what do", or "we line man on man, don't do anything fancy, and if the opponent is better than us then I accept losing"...

Latest posts