A Big Thanks to the Iowa Basketball Team

eyekwah

Thanks for all the hard work you put in to get this far under very unusual circumstances. Your efforts are deeply appreciated on my part and many fans' part. While the season ended before you and your fans wanted it was still the best season in the last fifteen. A third place finish in the conference had not happened in a long time. Conference honors for Luka Garza and Joe Wieskamp for being top players shows the recognition by others of their talent and also of yours. For those players that put on that Hawkeye jersey for the last time I wish you well in your future endeavors. To the team members that will be on the floor next November the many fans I know are behind you 100%. You have the talent to compete. To all, Enjoy the time away covid isolation and being with family and friends again. You earned it.

Agreed. Very good year. Battled thru more adversity and injuries than MOST TEAMS. Also played a VASTLY UNDERSEEDED conference champ from a VASTLY UNDERATED CONFERENCE, on fresh legs from a fluke (dam virus), on a day and a half rest. Go HAWKZ

Agreed. Very good year. Battled thru more adversity and injuries than MOST TEAMS. Also played a VASTLY UNDERSEEDED conference champ from a VASTLY UNDERATED CONFERENCE, on fresh legs from a fluke (dam virus), on a day and a half rest. Go HAWKZ

Excuses are for wusses.

Very fun season that left me very emotional in a lot of different ways. But it was not good enough.

Latest posts