8 Players Sue for $20 Million

Bye bye gary and brian... time to take the white trash to the curb. And kirk, here is a hint..... retire before you are fired.

Free money...like BFs pay increase?
Maybe the thought should be Iowa should stop behaviors that could lead to lawsuits.

Rewriting history....

I brought back Big football...
I didn't do anything wrong in Ukraine...
I just like to hug little girls
I respect women...

I didn't know about racial bias...
Let's pay a lot of money for our own version of what happened...

Let's focus on real issues...

59 people control 50 percent of the wealth in the land of the free and hard working...

I remember Reggie Spearman, he saw playing time as an underclassman. Tall linebacker who work #6. A fan favorite as I recall. I thought he left because of pressing family issues back in Chicago.

Remember you can sue anybody for anything! If Wadley is involved he's likely looking for a settlement....no idea what the other players motives might be but I think we've seen Akrum's motive in full display.

Remember you can sue anybody for anything! If Wadley is involved he's likely looking for a settlement....no idea what the other players motives might be but I think we've seen Akrum's motive in full display.

Isn't most human behavior geared toward gaining money? None of this would be an issue if KF wasn't such an asset about race.

Doesn't make it right. They aren't wrong in suing if change is to really happen.

Do you really think they are suing for change to happen?

I might lean toward them wanting a payday since they couldn't cut it as a professional and didn't properly take advantage of the free education they received. But, maybe I'm being cynical. They may be out for social justice.

This lawsuit is laughable. $20 million?? LOL
This isn't about racism, just money. Time to fight back against this garbage. Sounds to me like some mistakes were made in the Hawkeye football program.. Doesn't sound like anyone or any group was harmed to the tune of $20million and everyone knows it, including the plaintiffs.

Do you really think they are suing for change to happen?

I might lean toward them wanting a payday since they couldn't cut it as a professional and didn't properly take advantage of the free education they received. But, maybe I'm being cynical. They may be out for social justice.

You miss the point. KF screwed up big time. They have the right. Money causes change. KF didn't change until it became about money. He denied it v at first. Blame KF. Be upset at KF. No one else. No one. The court proceeding will decide what is public, not the U paying money for their own narrative.

Latest posts