8 Game NFL Schedule?

I'm not watching a snap this year if they don't get this **** done by game 1. Easier to say being a Vikings fan though.

If there's going to be no NFL until November, hopefully they can find a way to get a college football game or two on each Sunday in September into October

Let me get this straight, by shortening the season to 8 game (because both sides are to ignorant to come to an agreement) they are magically going to get the fans back on board and everything will be back to normal. Then again as long as both sides are getting paid who cares that we the fans get half the games to celebrate the fact that we're the one's being screwed in this whole thing. I wonder if the owners are going to slash the prices for tickets, concessions, and merchandising in half since the fans only get to enjoy half the product.

The first Sunday of games is the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. If they dont get this BS figured out in time for that I expect many fans to be turned off for a very long time.

The Jets host the Cowboys on Sunday night. The Redskins host the Giants on 9/11. The NFL set up these matchups to honor those cities on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 and the NFL will look extremely foolish if those games are not played or are tacked onto the end of the season.

Latest posts