8-19-2014 @ 5 pm CDT BTN Live from IC

Is there a replay of this? Damn, I forgot to tape it. Saw what BTN had online...but no player interviews. Someone said something about depth on the DL and do they have enough size...how do you miss Jaleel Johnson and Faith? The DL is the least of our worries. I also think we are a lot better than people realize as far as depth on the OL. Ward, Keppy, Simmons could hold their own...is there a drop off, sure, but not the 2012 type of sink hole. That was a disaster losing Scherff and Donnal on the same series.

Is there a replay of this? Damn, I forgot to tape it. Saw what BTN had online...but no player interviews. Someone said something about depth on the DL and do they have enough size...how do you miss Jaleel Johnson and Faith? The DL is the least of our worries. I also think we are a lot better than people realize as far as depth on the OL. Ward, Keppy, Simmons could hold their own...is there a drop off, sure, but not the 2012 type of sink hole. That was a disaster losing Scherff and Donnal on the same series.

Repeats regularly, next one is 8:30pm CDT.

I got the impression Ward was now running 3rd team. He was, I thought, supposed to be the depth this year at tackle. Now what?

most noteable comment....i think all the receivers would agree that were a little more explosive right now than we were at any time last season

most noteable comment....i think all the receivers would agree that were a little more explosive right now than we were at any time last season

I agree with this. In my opinion, there are a few things that will determine the outcome of this season.

- Developing one or two deep threats
- Developing some depth on the O-line and at LB

If those things all happen I love the Hawks chances to make a run at a Big Ten title. If injuries occur on the oline or at LB, and the depth is a weakness then it could throw a wrench into things.

I may be reading into it...

But it sounds like Rudock has put more distance between him and Beathard. It sounded like there was still some competition going into the fall camp; but reports from today (as well as KirFer's segment today) make it seem like JR may be solidifying his position.

Any thoughts from today's broadcast?

It's hard for me to understand why BTN dwelled on it for sooooooooooo long. Report on it and move on.

Because OSU being good was key to the Bigten getting a team in the playoff. Now, they will struggle to beat VT and may not do so. The only chance the Bigten still has is if MSU upsets Oregon.

And now we're going to go back to the BTN studios to further discuss Braxton Miller....

5 min. later...

And now we're going to return to Mike at the studio to further discuss the QB situation at Ohio State....

5 min later...

And now we're going to take it back to Chicago to discuss how the Braxton Miller injury could impact OSU's season

Because OSU being good was key to the Bigten getting a team in the playoff. Now, they will struggle to beat VT and may not do so. The only chance the Bigten still has is if MSU upsets Oregon.

Understand what your saying but it doesn't take that long to cry about it. Osu isn't the only relevant team in the BIG.

Losing the two time BTN offensive player of the year and top 5 heisman candidate is a really big deal to the conference. The BTN network did what any focused conference network would do. It covered the story to the point where it made you ill.

And now we're going to go back to the BTN studios to further discuss Braxton Miller....

5 min. later...

And now we're going to return to Mike at the studio to further discuss the QB situation at Ohio State....

5 min later...

And now we're going to take it back to Chicago to discuss how the Braxton Miller injury could impact OSU's season

Hate to say it... But it's like weather on the 7's. They go back and discuss the same topic/talking points over and over for the bloats who just tuned in.

Latest posts