7pm parking at Myrtle?

ehawk22

I see the Myrtle Lot opens at 7pm for people to park on Friday night... does anyone know if the lot fills up immediately? Do cars line up before 7pm to wait and get in? The lot is relatively small, so I am wondering if we really need to get there right away, or if there are usually still spaces available around 8 or 9pm.

I see the Myrtle Lot opens at 7pm for people to park on Friday night... does anyone know if the lot fills up immediately? Do cars line up before 7pm to wait and get in? The lot is relatively small, so I am wondering if we really need to get there right away, or if there are usually still spaces available around 8 or 9pm.

As a baseline, I got down there for the Michigan game last year at 10am and there were plenty of spots. Part of that might have been due to the snow that morning, but it will not fill up on Friday night.

I have parked at Myrtle for years and the only time it filled up completely on a Friday night was the 2008 Iowa State game and that was an 11am game and it was Iowa State.

Last week the lot was about 2/3 full.

As a baseline, I got down there for the Michigan game last year at 10am and there were plenty of spots. Part of that might have been due to the snow that morning, but it will not fill up on Friday night.

I have parked at Myrtle for years and the only time it filled up completely on a Friday night was the 2008 Iowa State game and that was an 11am game and it was Iowa State.

Last week the lot was about 2/3 full.

it was full on friday night for the iowa state game this year so take it for what its worth.

Latest posts