78-16

My, oh my. Sixteen points is a below par single game total for points. So, we're averaging 3.2 points in the second half of games in BIG play...

For some reason the staff doesn't know how to or doesn't make adjustments at halftime. They keep trying to do the same thing that wasn't working in every game. Iowa gets the ball in the second half and it's first 2 plays are runs that the defense know is coming. The Iowa RB's like to put their head down and run of the backside or into the pile. They don't keep their head up, run with patience or find the hole when it's their. Iowa averages something like 2 ypc on first down. It's sickening how inefficient and ineffective the offense is. It's not the right offense for Iowa and it falls on both Davis and Ferentz.

That's not going to win many ball games. Other team just had better execution, right coach? ;)

Takes me back to a time when teams were slicing through our full court press against us in basketball, and Mr. Davis would continue to press.

That's what happens when you have a **** coach that gets owned every single week. Seriously, when is the last time Ferentz and staff outcoached his opponent? GA Tech in the Orange Bowl is all I got.

Takes me back to a time when teams were slicing through our full court press against us in basketball, and Mr. Davis would continue to press.

At least Mr. Davis's program was still a top 25 program when he was let go (heck a sweet sixteen program). They were aggressive and still fun to watch.

Compared to the Ferentz football equivalent now.

Latest posts