7:00 Undefeated Iowa vs Florida State

Yeah it is! Iowa lost by 1 point to a really damn good team in FSU.. so yes it’s a very stupid comment.. Bluder doesn’t deserve to be fired so go troll elsewhere..
s-l300.jpg

Some people would disagree with the intentional free throw miss, but I think it was the right decision. The thing is missed free throws are not practiced often, but those things have to be bricked hard so that it becomes a long rebound to the second level. Still the odds are better than giving up another possession.

Some people would disagree with the intentional free throw miss, but I think it was the right decision. The thing is missed free throws are not practiced often, but those things have to be bricked hard so that it becomes a long rebound to the second level. Still the odds are better than giving up another possession.

In a way, it kinda of reminded me of Kirk going for 2......if they don't get the rebound...game pretty much over. ;)

I'm tired of Iowa athletics which seems to be average or below average for most sports men/women (except baseball)
Women's Basketball has been way above average for the last 10 years. They were very young last year and continue to be young with only one senior making a significant contribution this year. FSU is a good team that closed the game making 8 of 10. including 4 3 pointers. Iowa hurt themselves with 9 turnovers in the 4th quarter and FSU still only won by a point. Enjoy this team they are good and will get better. They have a good recruiting class joining them next year.

If you didn't like this game you are just looking for something to complain about. I knew when finally this team got to be on TV and certain Hawks fans would be envious of this team and would feel the need to criticize it. This team is young with only 1 senior!!!!! They play team basketball! They run plays, they hustle. they never give up and the assists are amazing! They weren't supposed to win this game but could you tell by watching it! This team is good and will learn from what happened tonight! The team feels awful because they wanted this game so bad! Learn and move on and indeed they'll do just that! This team is fun to watch and I'm very proud of each and everyone of them!!!

@hagarwood 3 things I saw tonight that wasn't good. In the first half Lisa did pretty much a line change and they lost all momentum they had. This is where I thought Lisa needed to sub 1 or 2 at a time. When playing someone like Fl.St. if you have them down and are still crushing them you need to stay with the people that got you there. Jusg way to much subbing. I get that you need to rest them but if you can push it from 8 to 15 to 18 points go for it. I believe in the 4th. early we had 3 back to back to back mess ups and that hurt pretty bad. Last I thought Alexis should of been in the game the 4 minutes instead of Tania. Yes I know Tania hit the 2 at the end but she wasn't playing that great. After saying all of that there were a few very glaring stats that actually killed this game for us. Florida was 35-83 from the floor. Iowa was 36-59. That's 24 MORE shots put up! Florida had 19-19 rebounds for 36. Iowa had 5-31. That's 14 more offensive rebounds! Florida had 18 second chance points to Iowa's 8. Those 3 things loomed big. Chase is usually pretty good at rebounding but for some reason she was getting pinned to far under the basket or something because she was reaching back a lot. Hope you enjoyed the game because it was one heck of a game!

Caught the last 10 minutes good game. Megan was awesome! Clean up the entry pass which caused about 5 turnovers because it was too low and Iowa wins it going away. Florida State has Nat. Championship aspirations. Iowa might win the Big Ten.

WOW, that was an entertaining game to watch. The floor spacing was excellent, the passing was exceptional, and just the overall court awareness was a pleasure to see. Way to go WBB! I really hope there are lots of women's games on TV this winter, cause I don't know how much of the men's team I can take if they keep playing like they currently are.

BTW, Iowa should've won that game! Man, they played well.

WOW, that was an entertaining game to watch. The floor spacing was excellent, the passing was exceptional, and just the overall court awareness was a pleasure to see. Way to go WBB! I really hope there are lots of women's games on TV this winter, cause I don't know how much of the men's team I can take if they keep playing like they currently are.

BTW, Iowa should've won that game! Man, they played well.
Thanks for posting 1hawkeye1. Nice to see people appreciate how this women's team is doing.