#6 team an underdog?

There is no fix in. You are overthinking it.

The betting public around the nation hears all week that Iowa is overrated...that the big ten sucks...etc...and then they see that Iowa was a 2pt favorite on the road..and they jump on it.

Here are two things to know about betting: The public is wrong far more than they are right, and Vegas always wins.

I was in Vegas last week and i can attest to the fact that Vegas ALWAYS wins

Personally, I like it when they make us the undeserving underdog. More motivation to shut the critics up. Also, takes off the pressure somewhat because we're not used to being a powerhouse favorite. Plays into our gameplan even more.

What would Capt Kirk respond to this issue?

He'd say no offence......but I could give a rip!

Now let's play the game....and let the score decide.

even if we go 12-0 we are most likely not going to be in an NC game. We aren't the fair haired children of the SEC, Big 12, or Pac 10.

We will get screwed if we win out...I have come to accept this as an outcome.
However there is a long way to go to 12-0. and things can happen along the way to any team that hits the field. Except if you have the ref's playing for you as well.

Reference to Florida last week. I thought it sucked and Arkansas won in my opinion.

even if we go 12-0 we are most likely not going to be in an NC game. We aren't the fair haired children of the SEC, Big 12, or Pac 10.

We will get screwed if we win out...I have come to accept this as an outcome.
However there is a long way to go to 12-0. and things can happen along the way to any team that hits the field. Except if you have the ref's playing for you as well.

Reference to Florida last week. I thought it sucked and Arkansas won in my opinion.

Totally agree. SEC teams and USC can stumble and still get more respect than the Hawks even if they go undefeated.

That being said, nothing would make me happier than watching the Hawks pound the "loosey goosey" dancing Trojans in the Rose Bowl.

Latest posts