#6 Iowa vs Maryland Game Thread

After some struggles with the ticketing website all morning, finally able to get to my cart and get the tix. First time EVER attending women's bball game but, Wife and I just decided - we really want to see Clark play in person and I've just been so impressed by the Clark / Czinano connection.

So refreshing to watch players consistently perform and produce with such skill and talent and smarts ... If you're a shooter and you're open, make the f-ing shot. If you're posting up and receive the entry pass, don't f-around bringing the ball down, go up and put the ball in the basket. If a shot goes up, box out and get the damn rebound. Check, Check and Check!!

Very excited about what should be a fantastic game in an electric atmosphere!

Coach Bluder confirmed that McKenna Warnock will play. Iowa should have the advantage on the boards today.

Can Clark get the triple double tonight? Maybe she’s just gonna keep the ball to herself and go for the scoring record. Fun to watch.

Great first half for Iowa, up 56-38.
Triple double watch for Caitlin Clark with 24-6-5.
Monika Czinano with 18pts on 9/11 shooting.

Caitlin is being very unselfish. She could have chosen to shoot a couple of times instead of passing. Could have had a couple more assists but open shots were missed.