50 in 50 Series - will the Hawks make the cut?

Probably in the 20s, if not for the last 12 years I would say top 15 no question. Unless there is something I'm missing something wisconsin should be a few spots lower then us.

The methodology they use will reward Iowa for itss consistency pre-Lickliter. But I'm kind of scratching my head at a system that puts NC State and their two national titles behind schools that have never made the Final Four (e.g. St. Joseph's).

We will certainly make it over ISU and UNI and Drake. As far as other states are concerned, we have the FIghting Red Hens of Delaware, Rhode Istand and the other New England States other than UConn, and don't forget the states bordering the Northern perimeter of America. I speak of Idaho, Wyoming and North Dakota, and South Dakota and Wyoming. We might as well throw New Mexico in for good measure.....

Never forget the ESpN/Sagarin ratings which, of course, I consider the Bible.....

http://images02.olx.es/ui/2/18/72/35491672_1.jpg

Well it looks like if we make it we will be a top 10 program as that is the only thing they have not shown yet. I guess with all those NCAA under Mr. Davis and the elite eight, final four runs helped us rack up some points.

Kansas, Duke, Syracuse, UCLA, Kentucky, North Carolina, Indiana, Arizona, Louisville, UCONN. are the last 10.

Reading through the system used to determine the rankings, it is clear that our dearth of conference championships kept us out of the top 50. Just the opposite is a team like Murray state that has won its' conference crown like every year for 25 years yet has never made it past the second round of the NCAA tourney. It seems a little odd to reward a team for dominating such a weak conference.

Where is the badger fan that was coming here now...you see Wisconsin is 89th on the list...lol

How many times did he say Wisconsin was an elite program...hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Latest posts