5 last spots for FB commits - WHo will they be?

Got one for you, Jimmie Forsythe out of Omaha Burke. Morgan and Parker have been in Omaha a lot lately looking at this kid as an athlete. Reminds me a lot of Sash, plays bigger than he is.

Their were 2 kids out of TX they were looking at, but losing Sash really make the backfield a huge need. Jimmie hasnt played much D, started QB for 3 years. Great athlete ran a 4.4 at ISU camp.

YouTube - Jimmie Forsythe - Senior Highlights - Omaha Burke

Last edited:
I think Cyrus is all but out of the running. Cooper might be a good option still- about 50% or so I am seeing on the boards. I think we need some DB and DL and one more RB. ANyone hear anything about us making a run a Cris Carters kid - JuCo WR?

It really isn't worthy of any serious debate. That's why I included the word "subjective". There are no Golden Globe awards for "Best high school linebacker comparison".

Oh, and one last thing. My post was a joke comparing their size measurements.

Congrats on the joke ... however, I fail to see it amusing that it came in support of your original "equation" that wasn't necessarily intended to be complimentary of Price.

Even though I'm very happy to have Bruce as a Hawk and I think that Price is a promising recruit ... your "subjective" implication is that Price would end up being the sort of player who wouldn't necessarily have a terribly productive career.

In other words, you were marginalizing Price, while at the same time also marginalizing a Hawkeye who has done nothing but work VERY hard for our program. I found that rather lame ... regardless of whether you were just joking or not.

I think Cyrus is all but out of the running. Cooper might be a good option still- about 50% or so I am seeing on the boards. I think we need some DB and DL and one more RB. ANyone hear anything about us making a run a Cris Carters kid - JuCo WR?
that won't be happening either. Probably goes back to a Florida school or possibly LSU. Won't be a B10 school...

I kinda figured fufred but I thought I'd ask. Hoping we can find a WR from Juco that could come in and contribute......probably won't happen

Latest posts