5 Hawkeyes Honored by B1G, Luka Garza Player of Year

All of the accolades seemed well-deserved and slotted about right.

Let's hope JW returns for his senior season and can keep this terrific run of first team all conference players going for Iowa.

Very excited for Keegan's future as well.

All of the accolades seemed well-deserved and slotted about right.

Let's hope JW returns for his senior season and can keep this terrific run of first team all conference players going for Iowa.

Very excited for Keegan's future as well.
I'm in the camp of folks thinking JW should come back. I don't think as a 2 he's NBA ready. He doesn't have the handle or athleticism for it on D to stand out. He can shoot when open for sure. But is he good enough at just that? I could see him sliding to 2nd round or undrafted if he were to come out. Maybe that's worth the risk to him I dunno.

I'm leaning towards that I think he will end up leaving though. Just a gut feeling. We'll know soon enough

Garza is Iowa’s GOAT IMO. But he’s far from a 1 man show. This team could do some special things in the postseason.

Side Note - We have a lot of all freshmen team players for a coach that can’t recruit. And our POY didn’t make the all freshmen team...just kept getting better and better.

I'm in the camp of folks thinking JW should come back. I don't think as a 2 he's NBA ready. He doesn't have the handle or athleticism for it on D to stand out. He can shoot when open for sure. But is he good enough at just that? I could see him sliding to 2nd round or undrafted if he were to come out. Maybe that's worth the risk to him I dunno.

I'm leaning towards that I think he will end up leaving though. Just a gut feeling. We'll know soon enough
I think he’s leaving if he has a legitimate chance at 1st round. But Iowa and Joe have to impress in the postseason for his stock to rise that much.

Side Note - Both Luka and Joe continue to move up in the mock drafts. Their stock is on the rise.

Latest posts