5* Caitlin Clark Commits!!

TheIowaHawkGuy

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Boom. Iowa lands 5-star Dowling Catholic PG Caitlin Clark, a blue-chip, top-10 prospect in the 2020 class. Huge get for Lisa Bluder and that staff. <a href="https://t.co/DNyW658i1R">https://t.co/DNyW658i1R</a></p>&mdash; Matthew Bain (@MatthewBain_) <a href="">November 12, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Can Lisa Bluder recruit for the men's team too? She knows how to close the deal!

tenor.gif

That's huge for the Hawks! Been waiting for this to happen! Hawks staff knocked this one out of the park! Congrats and welcome aboard Caitlin!

Bluder beat out Notre Dame for Clark. That's huge. The same week Foster spurns Iowa for ISU. I always knew Iowa was a basketball school.

Bluder beat out Notre Dame for Clark. That's huge. The same week Foster spurns Iowa for ISU. I always knew Iowa was a basketball school.

She'll be twice the player Foster is but I'd take Foster over her in a heartbeat just because I don't follow the women's team much other than tournament time.

I think as a guard, she will just be able to play immediately where Foster will have time to adjust the physicality.

Hopefully we can now surround her with some more high level talent going forward. We will be needing some more dominant front court players like Megan to dish off to. As great as Caitlyn is, she will need some help to more this program forward.

Hopefully we can now surround her with some more high level talent going forward. We will be needing some more dominant front court players like Megan to dish off to. As great as Caitlyn is, she will need some help to more this program forward.
We are surrounding her with some excellent talent. This years freshman class has Mckenna Warnock who started her career with a double/double, Kate Martin who started in her 1st game, and guards Megan Meyer and Gabbie Marshall. Next years class includes Sharon Goodman a 6'3" post with a 90 grade, Sheteah Wetering a 6'0" wing with a 90 grade, and Lauren Jensen a 5'11" guard with an 89 grade. The next year we add AJ Edinger and Hannah Stuelke both 90+ grade recruits. The talent is coming. We will return Monika Czinano and Alexis Sevillian as starters among others.

We are surrounding her with some excellent talent. This years freshman class has Mckenna Warnock who started her career with a double/double, Kate Martin who started in her 1st game, and guards Megan Meyer and Gabbie Marshall. Next years class includes Sharon Goodman a 6'3" post with a 90 grade, Sheteah Wetering a 6'0" wing with a 90 grade, and Lauren Jensen a 5'11" guard with an 89 grade. The next year we add AJ Edinger and Hannah Stuelke both 90+ grade recruits. The talent is coming. We will return Monika Czinano and Alexis Sevillian as starters among others.

Kate, McKenna, Gabbie and Megan are going to gain an immense amount of experience this season. Since the Hawks are learning a new offense its good for them to be playing a lot. Hawks will be back on top in the near future. I'm not counting them out for a to 5 finish this year.

Latest posts