42 o/u Michigan at Iowa

Seems crazy high to me... 35 even seems high but heck if I know. If Michigan doesn't score early on us and our D doesn't score for us it could be a pretty low scoring game.

I would have guessed the spread would have been 42 given how good Michigan looked the last time they played Iowa.

That was then; this is now
Yeah, I don't know how to query up total points allowed in the first four games in previous years for comparison, but I suspect this D will be special. Hopefully, our O clicks enough to give our D a breather between possessions.

Almost everyone said under last week. And it ended up over. So over wouldn't surprise me. Hopefully, it's us that contributes to the over and not Michigan.

Yeah, I don't know how to query up total points allowed in the first four games in previous years for comparison, but I suspect this D will be special. Hopefully, our O clicks enough to give our D a breather between possessions.
Think I read Iowa D has allowed lowest point total for Iowa in like 60 some years. D might be very very special. Will know more after tomorrow......

Think I read Iowa D has allowed lowest point total for Iowa in like 60 some years. D might be very very special. Will know more after tomorrow......
Yeah and to be fair we haven't exactly played an offensive juggernaut of a team yet either. This will be the same sort of test for us as playing our D for Michigan will be.

Latest posts