400 priority points. Some insight please!

Undefeated

I didn't get any help with this on another thread, let me try again.
My Dad and his sister's priority points are 400, per my Uncle.
One of my Dad's alum buddies from dental school asked for 2 tickets. My uncle logged in and requested them..

I called 10 minutes later and told my Dad pack your sh*t, were going.

My uncle logged back in again and put in the request for the other 2 tickets (they have 4 season tickets and have since Evy was coach).

HOWEVER, it said "you have already logged in" but nothing about "no more askin' for tickets".

Does anything think we might get hosed on asking for the second set with 400 priority points and being a Silverhawk?

We just booked plane tickets, me from Spokane and him from the QC, so were a little nervous not having a guarantee

The season ticket holder should have got an email that said how to log in and you find out how many tickets you can buy. Maybe they were allowed to only buy 2 tickets. I have 40 years of buying tickets and I am an alum who has donated so I have a ton of points. But I am only at that level of yearly donation that allows me to get two tickets.

It doesnt matter how many season seats you buy but your donation level.

I've heard its hard to get through, but you should try calling them tomorrow. They might be able to help with a question like this.

From Hawkeyesports.com: "The UI Athletics Ticket Office will limit orders for game tickets to eight for Kinnick Gold & Kinnick Society; six for Champion Hawks; four for Golden & Silver Hawks; and two for remaining I-Club members, and season ticket holders."

Priority points and number of season tickets don't seem to factor into the number of tickets you can request. If your uncle is a Silver Hawk then he should be able to request four tickets. The deadline to request tickets is Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 5:00PM CT so if he is having trouble, have him call the ticket office as soon as possible to make sure he has a request in for four tickets rather than two. With 400 priority points and the limit on ticket requests as outlined above, I imagine he should be able to get all four of the tickets if he gets that request in on time.

Good luck!

I bet Stanford returns some of their ticket allotment or Hawk fans can order from Stanford.

Scalpers will definitely be jumping in to order them.

From Hawkeyesports.com: "The UI Athletics Ticket Office will limit orders for game tickets to eight for Kinnick Gold & Kinnick Society; six for Champion Hawks; four for Golden & Silver Hawks; and two for remaining I-Club members, and season ticket holders."

Priority points and number of season tickets don't seem to factor into the number of tickets you can request. If your uncle is a Silver Hawk then he should be able to request four tickets. The deadline to request tickets is Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 5:00PM CT so if he is having trouble, have him call the ticket office as soon as possible to make sure he has a request in for four tickets rather than two. With 400 priority points and the limit on ticket requests as outlined above, I imagine he should be able to get all four of the tickets if he gets that request in on time.

Good luck!

Hey thanks for response. If anyone is interested I'll be probably making a shirt that says the following. "Who is Hawknick?" Or "OK4P is a dbag"

Crap....went to the Rose Bowl website and they had a limited number of tickets go on sale at 10:00 am central thru ticketmaster. Went online and clicked in the millisecond they went on sale. No luck. Stupid scalpers undoubtably got them.

Crap....went to the Rose Bowl website and they had a limited number of tickets go on sale at 10:00 am central thru ticketmaster. Went online and clicked in the millisecond they went on sale. No luck. Stupid scalpers undoubtably got them.

Yeah good luck with that 10AM sale.. Had a friend trying to get in at 10:03, all gone.

Yeah good luck with that 10AM sale.. Had a friend trying to get in at 10:03, all gone.

10:03? Try 10:00 and about 1 second...still wasn't good enough.

I don't have anywhere near 155 priority points (despite 13 years of season ticket buying and being an alum) to get the 2 I requested thru the University. Oh well, I hope all the brothers in law, cousins, friends, etc. who haven't attended a game at Kinnick this season (and possibly ever) will enjoy the tickets they purchased thru a high priority season ticket holder.

Personally, no one...no matter how many priority points they have...should be able to get more bowl tickets than they have season tickets. Let everyone have a reasonable chance. If there are any leftover, THEN they can buy more.

Latest posts