4 years ago I couldn't even watch an Iowa Bball game

Hey uh82 ^^^^^^ just relax, sit down before you fall down, and take a pill...I too remember some of those good old days, Kunert, Bruce King, Ronnie Lester....true fans do exist in good times and in bad....Lick (bad), Miller, Olsen, Davis (good)

hahaahahha what a joke saying people arent true fans. I was in the old fieldhouse at midnite to great Lute's final four team after they punched their ticket. I stayed up until 1 AM in 1963-64 to listen to zable's call on WHO as the hawks upset #1 UCLA. Just because after 50 years of watching Iowa bball I didnt want to watch Lick's last season does not make me a bandwagoner.

I drove up to watch the 1970 team beat Purdue and Rick Mount and I watched almost all home games as I went to school and lived in Iowa City from 1971-85. LIstened and watched all of Frank Miller's teams games, and I went ape **** crazy for Dr Toms teams.

Stupid post by you.

He lost me when his son who maybe was NAIA sub material was playing... That was too much. I can go back to Kunnerty, but beating UCLA....wow 82. Is your memory in black and white or color?

Hey uh82 ^^^^^^ just relax, sit down before you fall down, and take a pill...I too remember some of those good old days, Kunert, Bruce King, Ronnie Lester....true fans do exist in good times and in bad....Lick (bad), Miller, Olsen, Davis (good)

Haha, thanks for the concern, I was sitting down and in a good mood but that comment about "true fans" by '53 was out of line.

He lost me when his son who maybe was NAIA sub material was playing... That was too much. I can go back to Kunnerty, but beating UCLA....wow 82. Is your memory in black and white or color?

My memory is in both black and white and color- I am sure you remember how bad the TV lighting was for some of those 60's and 70's bball games.

I was also lucky to grow up being able to watch Maury White's great Drake teams play at the Vet. Watched some awesome battles by Drake against the Valley teams and Miller when he coached at Wichita State.

My memory is in both black and white and color- I am sure you remember how bad the TV lighting was for some of those 60's and 70's bball games.

I was also lucky to grow up being able to watch Maury White's great Drake teams play at the Vet. Watched some awesome battles by Drake against the Valley teams and Miller when he coached at Wichita State.

You just jogged my memory to thinking of Lewis Lloyd.

hahaahahha what a joke saying people arent true fans. I was in the old fieldhouse at midnite to great Lute's final four team after they punched their ticket. I stayed up until 1 AM in 1963-64 to listen to zable's call on WHO as the hawks upset #1 UCLA. Just because after 50 years of watching Iowa bball I didnt want to watch Lick's last season does not make me a bandwagoner.

I drove up to watch the 1970 team beat Purdue and Rick Mount and I watched almost all home games as I went to school and lived in Iowa City from 1971-85. LIstened and watched all of Frank Miller's teams games, and I went ape **** crazy for Dr Toms teams.

Stupid post by you.

Hey man....you're the one who said you "couldn't watch Iowa"....what else is one supposed to infer?

Next time I might suggest you quantify your post with some background.

Latest posts