4 trophy games this year.

docholihawk

I believe we have four trophy games this year. Does anybody know how many we're currently sitting on. I'm not sure if we have any right now but I think we have a good shot at getting three of them back.

I believe we have four trophy games this year. Does anybody know how many we're currently sitting on. I'm not sure if we have any right now but I think we have a good shot at getting three of them back.

The trophy case is empty....The good news is Deace picked Iowa to be 0-4 in the trophy games this year which means they better dust off the trophy cases in the new facilities.

The trophy case is empty....The good news is Deace picked Iowa to be 0-4 in the trophy games this year which means they better dust off the trophy cases in the new facilities.
Can't believe he picked us to lose all four. I think we beat ISU and Minny and get at least one of Wisky and Debbie. Hard to believe he picked ISU. Rhoads is only 3-3 against Iowa and that includes the game we gave them last year. Cyfans like to think they've owned this game for 15 years but like all of their arguments they like to cherry pick time frames to pick their arguments.

Neb still does not feel like a trophy game. Maybe it will get there in time. Once oklahoma joins the conference, Neb will switch to playing Okie the last game of the season, which means Iowa will have to switch to Kansas if they join with Okie. So then we will have to create another trophy for our new hated rival, Kansas. At that point, they might as create a trophy for every team in the west division.

Neb still does not feel like a trophy game. Maybe it will get there in time. Once oklahoma joins the conference, Neb will switch to playing Okie the last game of the season, which means Iowa will have to switch to Kansas if they join with Okie. So then we will have to create another trophy for our new hated rival, Kansas. At that point, they might as create a trophy for every team in the west division.

If it comes to that, the game will be so neutered, every game will be a Red Ribbon game. Everybody gets one!

Can't believe he picked us to lose all four. I think we beat ISU and Minny and get at least one of Wisky and Debbie. Hard to believe he picked ISU. Rhoads is only 3-3 against Iowa and that includes the game we gave them last year. Cyfans like to think they've owned this game for 15 years but like all of their arguments they like to cherry pick time frames to pick their arguments.

Deace will always pick ISU to beat Iowa. He is a closet clown fan....I am not sure why he loves Minnesota so much this year. They don't have a WR returning that had over 15-20 catches and their QB is average (except Iowa made him look like a heisman candidate)....

Nebraska is beatable...I can't see Tommy Armstrong running a pro style system. I see him regressing since he was pretty incosistent throwing the ball last year.

I think we have a better chance of losing all 4 of them.

Too many trophy games now, it diminishes the best one which is the oldest, Floyd and I would like to keep the Wisky trophy because we have been playing them a long time also.

ISU trophy is a made up hyvee farm bureau advertising flap trap

229524265_d496861e12_z.jpg

Next one up is Floyd. Up in that house of horrors. We'd better have a solid gameplan, esp. on D this time.