4 star Kendrick Raphael decommits

longtimer

Very good prospect sees the offense and decommits bound to be more and it will be tough to recruit to this program.

Very good prospect sees the offense and decommits bound to be more and it will be tough to recruit to this program.
Of course, if he had continued his commitment, you would have pointed out his offers, which, frankly, were not all that impressive. We will be fine at RB for a long time. Use your 10 fingers to count. Trust me, it works.

I heard he's having a really good senior season. If it's true that his offer list sucks, I'm guessing this is a case where he took his best offer early and then played his way to better offers.

I heard he's having a really good senior season. If it's true that his offer list sucks, I'm guessing this is a case where he took his best offer early and then played his way to better offers.
Yup wouldn't be the first time it's happened. I'm sure he's got coaches and recruiters all up in his ears. Not to mention pears. They are probably giving him a hard time over being committed to the 'worst offense' in football. I mean that stuff wears on kids that age.

I'm not gonna get bent about losing a RB like him. They are a dime a dozen and impossible to predict success unless they are an absolute phenom. Now if we lose the kid from SE Polk that's just road grating folks then I'd be pushing the panic button

Yup wouldn't be the first time it's happened. I'm sure he's got coaches and recruiters all up in his ears. Not to mention pears. They are probably giving him a hard time over being committed to the 'worst offense' in football. I mean that stuff wears on kids that age.

I'm not gonna get bent about losing a RB like him. They are a dime a dozen and impossible to predict success unless they are an absolute phenom. Now if we lose the kid from SE Polk that's just road grating folks then I'd be pushing the panic button
I know you meant peers, but my imagination keeps seeing these devious pears whispering in his ear telling him to go elsewhere. Where are the peaches when you need them? Or mangos, they're always on our side.