4 Basketball Recruit Today?

pistons

Who were they?

The insider has it I cant access

Hawkeyereport has nothing on it at all

Does anyone know the 4?

Fran said it would be 4

Pistons, I'm not sure who the they were. I'm guessing Woodbury, Ogelsby, Uthoff sp? and hopefully Wilkins. Wilkins is the guy that can help them immediately next year so hopefully they are in on him and can bring him into the picture.

Per the other site, Woodbury was one of them. Ogelsby and Uthoff were going to be there for an AAU tournament anyway so it would make sense to assume they were two of the others.

Per the other site, Woodbury was one of them. Ogelsby and Uthoff were going to be there for an AAU tournament anyway so it would make sense to assume they were two of the others.

This is correct, don't know the 4th. Woodbury is a life long Hawkeye fan, so let's hope Fran can work his magic.

He's a Junior from Sioux City East. Hes 6-11 and weights about 28 pounds. He's had some monster stat games which should be expected when you are 6 inches taller and have 12+ inches of reach advantage over everyone else on the floor.

He needs to work on some things including his physique. Not sure how polished he would be as a senior but will at some point have very good size.

Had heard that Basabe was coming in for the weekend too. Must not have happened since he's not mentioned as one of the four. Also heard he was visiting IOWA first before making other visits. Anyone know anything about his visit?

Had heard that Basabe was coming in for the weekend too. Must not have happened since he's not mentioned as one of the four. Also heard he was visiting IOWA first before making other visits. Anyone know anything about his visit?

Thought I saw in another post he was scheduled April 27.

Latest posts