4 Alabama players arrested for robbery

Let's check with Saban on his recruiting prowess. Add his thoughts to what Urban M. can tell us and well will quickly go to the head of the class.

But I bet they are better at it than any other conference in the land. You think the individual's that were robbed chanted SEC SEC SEC after realizing it they were robbed by football players. My guess is that they originally intended to give them the goods until they realized they'd be in violation of NCAA rules.

But I bet they are better at it than any other conference in the land. You think the individual's that were robbed chanted SEC SEC SEC after realizing it they were robbed by football players. My guess is that they originally intended to give them the goods until they realized they'd be in violation of NCAA rules.

Ha that's probably their policy. If you get caught with anything just tell them you stole it. You will get in less trouble that way.

These were obviously freshmen or young players. Had they been in the program a few years, they would never make these kinds of rookie mistakes. They just didn't have time to develop the necessary skills. I blame Saban...he didn't do his job.

The problem is they robbed Auburn fans. Otherwise, they would have just turned their stuff over and said, "Roll Tide."

In a couple of years when the whole SEC gets nailed for a pay to play scandal that makes the Pony express look like chikds play, will ESPN even report on it?

Id bench them for a series to start the spring game and make them take one of their own tests in intro to legos. That will get the message across.

Latest posts