JLoss

Hard to believe Coker was in HS last year....though he was a man amongst boys. I love this kids stiff arm and his ability to run through potential tacklers. Even if it is Ball St, this kid has a bright future! GO HAWKS!

He also has the kind of leverage and lean where he will be able to fall for three yards. He and Rogers in the backfield is going to be sweet. It is like Freaking Jerome Bettis and Eddie George. Rogers was crushing guys as a blocker have him do that and then get 10-15 carries as a bowling ball.

The future is bright.

Please see my comments from September. Ive been telling everyone since that game that I CANT WAIT to purchase a #34 Jersey. Coker is a freaking stud and with a stronger line next year, I cant help but be pumed for the seaon! Way to go out on a high note Hawks!!!!!

Good talent for sure, but well see how he holds up over a full season against teams with a decent run defense. With all that said I will be purchasing a #34 jersy as well, :)

Missouri is the team that Helu Jr ran for like 300+ yards...sounds like a very good run defense.

Latest posts