3 things for next year

Defense. An identity. What are we? Recruit it or change it to what you recruit. Have an attitude. Not the bitchy whiny attitude, but the get after it attitude.

At times we played okay defense, I would add just need more consistency with it. Rebounding I think will improve with Nunge and another year in the weight room for Garza

Joe T be our 3rd best guard behind Wieskamp and Bohannon (4th behind Moss is acceptable). Nunge be our 3rd best post player behind Cook and Garza. Dailey/Connor either rarely play or improve dramatically. If those 3 things happen we will be quite a bit better assuming Cook comes back.

At times we played okay defense, I would add just need more consistency with it. Rebounding I think will improve with Nunge and another year in the weight room for Garza
Garza is getting himself a Jack Sikma shot going! Garza has some post moves, similar to Kevin McHale. Pump fakes! What??????

Another year of practice and improvement will do him well! Nice season!

Garza in the weight room could help a ton. If he improves offense, defense, and rebounding, he could be really good. Teams won't think we are a push over next year and our conference schedule is bound to be tougher. So if they want better results next year, they better improve quite a bit.

Whole team outside of Cook needs to live in the weight room. Cook might even need to have leg day about 5 times a week. Way to weak against pressure defense.

Garza in the weight room could help a ton. If he improves offense, defense, and rebounding, he could be really good. Teams won't think we are a push over next year and our conference schedule is bound to be tougher. So if they want better results next year, they better improve quite a bit.
I think we were simply a pretty good team earlier in the year, not sure anyone overlooked us. We beat the teams we should have for the most part. Wore down toward the end of the season and had the other off the court stuff going on.

Joe T be our 3rd best guard behind Wieskamp and Bohannon (4th behind Moss is acceptable). Nunge be our 3rd best post player behind Cook and Garza. Dailey/Connor either rarely play or improve dramatically. If those 3 things happen we will be quite a bit better assuming Cook comes back.
Good luck with connor not playing. You’re nuts if you think that ever happens anywhere

Rebounding ---Last 10 games or so gave up too many offensive boards.
Conner has to become a viable scoring threat.
Tempo/pace---How to slow it down when you are not shooting well. Webber was so on point with that today. I get Fran's thinking of wanting more possessions, but he doesn't have the roster for it. Fran made the right adjustments in the tournament you need to see that in February.

^^^^^^^^^^ this times one thousand ^^^^^^^^^
^^^^this times one thousand^^^^ meaning we are now at PG x 3 times one million. If this team had a point guard and Pemsl, it would have made it out of the first weekend and would be in position to do some damage. Not the best team in the country, but could mix it up with almost anyone.

1. We need two transfers at the guard position. Otherwise we're going to have a roster full of upperclassmen who aren't going to be any better than NCAA 2nd round at the top end.
2. Either play zone all year or hire a defensive specialty coach. Fran can't coach M2M at all.
3. The fan base is still very suspicious of this program, and most of that is because of the AD. They need to be kissing the fanbase's butt for several months or else all of this is going to repeat the next time Barta does something stupid.

PS: LEAVE THE PBP GUY ALONE BARTA YOU MORON.