3 OSU Players to Miss Nebraska Game

Sucks we don't play OSU this year. We would beat them and having a W against OSU is huge even if they happen to be down right now.

Couldn't happen to a bunch of bigger criminal d-bags. Did you see their fans crying on Saturday when MSU blasted them?

I hope Nebraska rolls them by 28 points. I think there is a good chance they will!!!

Ohio State sucks - they are an outlaw program that deserves what is happening to them. Just the worst band of thieves imaginable

I have to ask if you have any pics of this Miss Nebraska? Oh....never mind...it's Miss Nebraska! I believe her name is Chrystal Beth or something to that affect. Anyway...Go HAWKS!!!

This blows. I was counting on OSU to help Iowa by beating Legends rivals MSU,Neb,and Michigan and they will probably lose all three and give those teams a boost toward the Legends title. Just like OSU to screw Iowa even in a year they do not play us. One final twist of the knife by Tressel in Iowas gut. DAMN YOU TRESSEL!!!

This blows. I was counting on OSU to help Iowa by beating Legends rivals MSU,Neb,and Michigan and they will probably lose all three and give those teams a boost toward the Legends title. Just like OSU to screw Iowa even in a year they do not play us. One final twist of the knife by Tressel in Iowas gut. DAMN YOU TRESSEL!!!

Nobody is screwing anyone. All we have to do is win, baby. And the team that doesn't have to play Wisconsin is really in no position to complain about anyone else's schedule.

Chrystal Beth ?! I remember one year when I had to stop in the godforsaken town off the 80 in the dead center of the state.

Every guy had a wife beater and massive back acne. Either the cattle roids were seeping into the groundwater or someone was making a truckload supplying the local high school gym.

OSU still has a good D,if they can take the run away from the shuckers its anybodys game. TM is a horrible passer and the vaunted blacksirts were turned PINK in Madison.

Amazing how OSU keeps suspending players here and there, firing their coach, and so on, yet the NCAA continues to sit back and twiddle their thumbs.

Couldn't happen to a bunch of bigger criminal d-bags. Did you see their fans crying on Saturday when MSU blasted them?

I hope Nebraska rolls them by 28 points. I think there is a good chance they will!!!

Ohio State sucks - they are an outlaw program that deserves what is happening to them. Just the worst band of thieves imaginable
That's all fine and dandy, but it irks me that good ol' Nebraska lucks out and gets to beat up on one of the worst fOSU teams I can remember.

Last edited:
I'll second that, big time.

doesn't matter. Even with all their players Nebraska would roll them
Seeing how we looked last week, I wouldn't cash that check just yet. :(

I have to ask if you have any pics of this Miss Nebraska? Oh....never mind...it's Miss Nebraska! I believe her name is Chrystal Beth or something to that affect. Anyway...Go HAWKS!!!
Actually, didn't Miss Nebraska just win the Miss America pageant this year?

Latest posts