#3 Hawkeyes - #14 Hoosiers Game Thread

Ltlltl Molly Davis carried the team early

She was unstoppable and is fast becoming a solid factor on offense when we are covered
and need points
Not only is it beneficial in balanced scoring for the offense, but I think more critically it allows Caitlyn to play off the ball more and even rest a little while still staying on court.

That song was their claim to fame

It knocked the Beathes I want to hold your hand off the top of the charts

And the Beatles and the STONES were going strong then

Yes, they fell to Auburn this afternoon. Maybe Kim should focus on her team instead of taking a random shot at Caitlin.

She is basically a low class-gaudy loudmouth who happens to win National Championships

Might have been a different story if they had to play S Caroling first

Perhaps, wishful thinking

She is basically a low class-gaudy loudmouth who happens to win National Championships

Might have been a different story if they had to play S Caroling first

Perhaps, wishful thinking
The game would of been different if there wasn’t raciest officiating. They were never going to let Iowa win that game.

ADKq_NasQPl9opc1DrG5u0B5v9b6H940DScyLtBvH61BVcR01I5oft8TdGWPSmcVjBqk4ZINjNcXMySwKjG01nQqw-lbSc3tloHsUZxJvziNa15Kpb6-D-KapOU4q_P4-9JSUCp9MOXkPmsQ4UtYgP0u3vJtIfn_AM74sl_NBLbywsR-4jKkkETY_afj1KdMpQ4mCQQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Here's for all you Hawk fans who were posting about Indiana's #33
Not sure, but i think she's saying to her teammates--hey, the Hawks went that way--> (84 - 57)

The game would of been different if there wasn’t raciest officiating. They were never going to let Iowa win that game.

Beyond a shadow of a doubt

Whoever is responsible for selecting the zebras gave the game to lsu

That technical on Caitlin late in the fourth quarter was outrageous

The national press was too timid and tiptoed around the subject

After that technical, 4/5 Hawkeye starters were sitting on the bench

Sorry I don’t think the officiating cost Iowa the national championship. Yes the technical on Clark hurt but LSU shot the three ball very well that game. I don’t believe that they would do that again in a rematch but sometimes you just have to give the other team credit.