3 game lot of tickets (6 tickets) - OSU, MSU, WISC

I wouldn't be too critical of the price that she wants. A friend of my wife just sold 2 OSU tickets for $1000 each. That is a bummer because they were going to give the tickets to us.

I believe that. I just sold 2 tix to ball state for 50% stake of ownership in Microsoft.

By personal situation coming up, do you mean that she caught a case of moron?

Yeah, because it's necessary to call someone you don't know and have never met... and know nothing about a moron.

Grow up. She may be overly-hopeful or delusional but I don't think that means you call her a moron.

Let's not kill the messenger here fella's.

Repond to the seller by not buying.

The price will then come down.

I really enjoy these ticket threads this season. Folks posting tix for sale and other posters hammering on them! I guess if you're a doctor and an iowa alum, you could prolly cough up that much $$ for tickets. But for majority of hawks fans inlcuding myself, I think not. Glad I was able to renew my season tix.

By personal situation coming up, do you mean that she caught a case of moron?

Geez. And I later felt bad for just calling her a dreamer.

If there are any morons it would have to be anyone who is willing to pay $1000 now for Ohio St tickets. Their is a chance, possibly a good chance, that it won't be for the Big Ten title and even if it is I would bet you could get tickets for a $1000, or less, the week of the game.

I really enjoy these ticket threads this season. Folks posting tix for sale and other posters hammering on them! I guess if you're a doctor and an iowa alum, you could prolly cough up that much $$ for tickets. But for majority of hawks fans inlcuding myself, I think not. Glad I was able to renew my season tix.

I find it even funnier that when the ticket rejections went out and a bunch of people were up in arms because they wanted to buy tickets as first-timers or add to their existing season tickets and were denied. It seems about 95 percent of these were from people who claimed they just now had kids old enough to take to the games, or just now had weekends off, or just now could afford tickets, etc. I'm sure those were legitimate reasons for some, but a minority. Almost no one would admit that it was because of the great home schedule, and the opportunity to scalp some of these tickets for big bucks.

Now there's a bunch of people trying to unload tickets for ridiculously inflated prices to the best games on the schedule.

I'm not saying the original poster's friend is in that boat, but it's funny how it's working out like it has ...

I find it even funnier that when the ticket rejections went out and a bunch of people were up in arms because they wanted to buy tickets as first-timers or add to their existing season tickets and were denied. It seems about 95 percent of these were from people who claimed they just now had kids old enough to take to the games, or just now had weekends off, or just now could afford tickets, etc. I'm sure those were legitimate reasons for some, but a minority. Almost no one would admit that it was because of the great home schedule, and the opportunity to scalp some of these tickets for big bucks.

Now there's a bunch of people trying to unload tickets for ridiculously inflated prices to the best games on the schedule.

I'm not saying the original poster's friend is in that boat, but it's funny how it's working out like it has ...

And quite frankly there are a lot of fairweather and bandwagon Iowa fans. Believe it. They are everywhere. The average Joe at work who shows up one day with an Iowa shirt and you go, "WTF? I have worked with you for five years and I never knew you were an Iowa fan?!" Anyone else know these people? :eek:

No, but you're still a dick. I guess we'll call a spade a spade since I don't know you either. Fair is fair after all.

Again - grow up.

Thats fair. By the way. I'm selling my 1995 chevy cavalier. It's got 150,000 miles on it. I'm asking $15,000. You interested?

Latest posts