3 game lot of tickets (6 tickets) - OSU, MSU, WISC

ICAlumni

I have a friend at work who needs to get rid of her tickets. She's had something come up personally and will not be able to attend. She's selling them as a lump (6 total tickets, 2 seats for 3 different games.) She has them up on Craig's List but I told her i'd put a message on here as well. She lives in Iowa City.

They are in section 129 - press box side. Row 11.

She would like to get $1700 total.

PM me with any questions/interest.

Last edited:
Holy s@#t, good luck with that

No kidding. $283 per ticket? Wow. Honestly, $700-$800 would be pretty reasonable. Especially to those here who know that she's not going to be able to use them, so she basically HAS to get rid of them. She's got no leverage.

Let's see...$1700 divided by six tickets =

um,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w1g-idt-8U&feature=fvw]YouTube - Dreamer Roger Hodgson (Supertramp)[/ame]

I agree with all of you.
I just told her i'd post it, not consult her on feasibility!!
My tickets are on the 40, row 8 and i'd never ask that for them... but HEY, they are her tickets. She's smoking something... but hey, you never know.

Claiming section 129 is the 25 yard line is flat out incorrect. Be honest if you are going to post a section. I have tickets spot on the 25 yard line and they are in 128 and a good 6-8 seats from the end...so 129 is not even close to the 25 yard line.

I have a friend at work who needs to get rid of her tickets. She's had something come up personally and will not be able to attend. She's selling them as a lump (6 total tickets, 2 seats for 3 different games.) She has them up on Craig's List but I told her i'd put a message on here as well. She lives in Iowa City.

They are in section 129 (i believe the 20-25 yard area) - press box side. Row 11.

Email me with any questions/interest: robdecker73@gmail.com

If I didn't already have season tickets I wouldn't pay that for 7 games let alone 3.

By personal situation coming up, do you mean that she caught a case of moron?

I wouldn't be too critical of the price that she wants. A friend of my wife just sold 2 OSU tickets for $1000 each. That is a bummer because they were going to give the tickets to us.

Those seats better be in club level where you get to eat and drink the entire game, and even that is paying double what you should pay for those tickets.

Seriously why pay 1000 for that much, what happens if Iowa loses to Arizona and Penn State in the next couple of weeks? People will get upset and not come and then you are gonna be able to find tickets for face value to the rest of the games.

I just think paying 1000 for tickets is stupid, a lot can happen between now and then. Even if both teams are 10-0, there is no way tickets are going to be selling for that amount. not even close.

Those seats better be in club level where you get to eat and drink the entire game, and even that is paying double what you should pay for those tickets.

Seriously why pay 1000 for that much, what happens if Iowa loses to Arizona and Penn State in the next couple of weeks? People will get upset and not come and then you are gonna be able to find tickets for face value to the rest of the games.

I just think paying 1000 for tickets is stupid, a lot can happen between now and then. Even if both teams are 10-0, there is no way tickets are going to be selling for that amount. not even close.
I'm calling BS on this $1000 thing. Let me see...$1000 would go along way to renting a hall, large screen TV, Food, bar, etc.