2starstan - SIAP

2starstan is the greatest screenname and poster we have had on this site. 2star has done a great job setting up the people on this site with his security/antiterrorism posts.

Of course, if 2star actually exists then he needs to be sent to Guantanamo Bay to help with national security.

From the article, it is nice to know that the Iowa's security guards are hard on the job or have a hard on for their job and are protecting and serving the Iowa community by tackling a 71 year old fan.

What do you mean, if 2StarStan "actually exists"? Of course he exists! How else can you explain the lack of a terroristic attack at Kinnick?

How stoopid are you? Do we have to eggsplain everything to you?

Let Obama figure out what to do with Gitmo. We need Stan keeping the piece in Iowa City.

Again, Stan, I saloot you and the 2 Star Security teem for all the lifes you saved this weekend. Exspeshally the old man that had to be taken down while he was rushing the field, obviously with some sort of weapon of mass distrukshun consealed under his clothes. What a rush that had to be.
I have been waiting for the aplakashun to join the teem at 2 Star Security that I requested last week, but I haven't receeved it yet. Please PM me with it ASAP so I can start the applicating proccess. Thank you and God bless Amerika.

Sorry, but the only people who truly prevent terroristic attacks work for TSA.

Amen to THAT. Stan may be a hero and a patriot, but he's not a Patriotic Hero. There is a difference.
Plus, saving lives at a football game 6x per year < saving thousands of lives all day every day at a large airport.

Teh TSA is the big leagues, man. Managing the night shift at Sky Harbor is not for just any government slacker. 2Star and other outfits are the "farm league" for the big time security roles at teh TSA.

tsa-strip_search3.jpg

Amen to THAT. Stan may be a hero and a patriot, but he's not a Patriotic Hero. There is a difference.
Plus, saving lives at a football game 6x per year < saving thousands of lives all day every day at a large airport.

Wait, I thought Stan was a Hawkeyes fan. Do you mean he rutes for that Boston football team?

Latest posts