#25 Iowa vs Drake at 7:00

Iowa up by 19 at halftime 46-27! Megan and Mac are both in double figures, and Iowa’s defense has been stingy.

Iowa has 13 assists on 16 baskets. Megan has 15 points and 6 rebounds. Iowa being out rebounded 23 to 20.

This was a solid effort from Iowa. The refs stopped officiating when Iowa opened up a big lead and Drake got very physical. The B102go announcers inadvertently said Iowa fans wanted a flag on one play right before Megan got an intentional forearm to her head. I guess they thought a football game had broken out?? Chase Coley has so much talent, but tonight she wasn't there. Need her to play hard every game. Amanda with 6 assists in 20 minutes and steady defense. We are at a 7 player rotation plus Carly. We need everybody and to stay away from injuries.

After Tania went down I new it would take them a couple of games to adjust. Thank goodness we start out with Wisconsin for the B1G opener. People are probably getting tired of hearing this but these refs need to stop all this crap that their pulling on Megan. Tonight I saw an intentional foul where the girl literally grabbed Megan by the neck and drug her down to the floor. Should of been a flagrant whatever and disqualified her from the game. It reminded me of someone taking a hockey stick and hooking her neck! These bad teams feel like the only way to stop her is to be NASTY! Chase didn't have it for this game for sure. Drake shot 39 3 pointers! It's hard to rebound with so many 3's being jacked. You box out and it goes over your head. Maybe they need to start pinning them under the basket. Lol Last year at this time they were 9-4 so I'll take 12-1. Rebound and cut out all those to's because we won't get away with wins in the B1G if we don't.

Latest posts